The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Who Are These Krassenstein Assholes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See quite a few reference to these Trump hating douche bags on twitter. Who the hell are they and why are people concerned with what they think?
(03-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]See quite a few reference to these Trump hating douche bags on twitter.  Who the hell are they and why are people concerned with what they think?

They are paid shills for Media Matters.
(03-22-2019, 10:45 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2019, 10:20 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]See quite a few reference to these Trump hating douche bags on twitter.  Who the hell are they and why are people concerned with what they think?

I see... Still curious how they got to be a voice on twitter and the political realm. Never heard of them before.
(03-22-2019, 10:52 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2019, 10:45 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]

I see...  Still curious how they got to be a voice on twitter and the political realm.  Never heard of them before.

They were allowed to harass POTUS daily over and over. Slappy got them kicked off twitter because they broke TOS once but they came back. They were vile initially now they've calmed down a bit.

Since Slappy can't see their posts because they blocked him, I posted the latest way they are spinning things for Slappy to see in this post on another thread.

https://the-fringe.com/thread-q_thread_u...#pid792225

Archie needs to have fun with them. Wink Maga people are killing him on twitter.

I don't know who these Douche Nozzles are but; it is becoming tiresome listening to their insane 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' ranting.

I have no idea why anyone would care what they think.

Except, Twatter is a giant progressive libtard echo chamber.

These are the same idiots who think it would be cool to destroy businesses and jobs through fucked up legislation. All in the name of imaginary unproven global warming hysteria or, whatever they are calling it this week. Sheesh...

Facepalm

~mc~

Ive never heard of them and I’m on twitter everyday

How do I find them on twitter?
(03-22-2019, 11:22 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Ive never heard of them and I’m on twitter everyday

Here is one of the fuck heads https://twitter.com/krassenstein

~mc~

(03-22-2019, 11:25 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2019, 11:22 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Ive never heard of them and I’m on twitter everyday

Here is one of the fuck heads   https://twitter.com/krassenstein

Thanks

~mc~

I’m blocked from one 1dunno1

[Image: Aorp355.jpg]

And the other one is trolling don jr pretty bad
Pages: 1 2 3