The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 3000 piglets on the loose after crash on I-70 in Illinois
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somehow I doubt they ever get ALL of these critters corralled. It looks like two semi's carrying the piglets wrecked, setting the animals loose on the highway.

Facepalm Lmao

https://twitter.com/ISPDistrict12/status...1300398081
We had 2 baby pigs as pets when I was a kid. They were awesome pets.
I wonder how many will escape and go Feral? The wreck is kind of funny. But the consequences may not be. That’s a pretty damn large seed crop of dangerous hogs .
Time for a pig roast.
Is it just me or would it be hard not to grab a couple?
Chuckle
(03-22-2019, 12:59 PM)John Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or would it be hard not to grab a couple?
Chuckle

https://youtu.be/Jm3ECjp8ajo

Poor pigs are traumatized
(03-22-2019, 12:41 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how many will escape and go Feral?  The wreck is kind of funny. But the consequences may not be. That’s a pretty damn large seed crop of dangerous hogs .

You can bet there will be a feral hog problem in that area by next year. I don't see any way around it because many of them will never be captured and they will breed faster than you can kill them.

Facepalm
"This little piggie went to market ... This little piggie stayed home ... This little piggie was involved in a crash on I-70 in Illinois and escaped to Freedom !! ... FREEDOM AT LAST !! ... FREEDOM AT LAST !! ... "

Anon
Awww, hard to imagine food being that cute.
Being fat, yet a lady, I am conflicted.

Heeeere foodie foodie foodie foodkins.
(03-22-2019, 12:41 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how many will escape and go Feral?  The wreck is kind of funny. But the consequences may not be. That’s a pretty damn large seed crop of dangerous hogs .

would have been funny as hell if they crashed into a muslim mosque Lmao
Pages: 1 2