The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: For the bikers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I´m amazed that this is still allowed...those guys are quite nuts.

The Isle-of-Man TT race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09yD0MN4Vg

Scream1
This is not biking these are idiots on two wheels with a death wish .
As for me I have been riding motorcycles all my life . I have been all over this country from coast to coast ; I love the wind I love the life style and most of all at the end of the ride I thank God I didn't get run over by some old man in a motor home talking on a cell phone .

And I mite add that I am 65 years old and yes I have had a few bumps and bruises mostly from bar fights but I am alive ....

[Image: 3inTyc7.jpg]
To think . . . 1907 forward .

[Image: 0*YdeTR9PwIZ2-n5fR.png]

(03-21-2019, 09:50 AM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]This is not biking these are idiots on two wheels with a death wish .
As for me I have been riding motorcycles all my life . I have been all over this country from coast to coast ; I love the wind I love the life style and most of all at the end of the ride I thank God I didn't get run over by some old man in a motor home talking on a cell phone .

And I mite add that I am 65 years old and yes I have had a few bumps and bruises mostly from bar fights but I am alive ....

[Image: 3inTyc7.jpg]

After to many close calls from non-observant drivers trying to run me over (before cell phones) I gave up on street riding. now dirt bikes, well different story, they could take me to places i wanted to go and only had to watch out for cactus! LOL
LOOKS LIKE FUN
NOW FOR SOME REAL EXCITEMENT

[Image: c9gHNco.jpg]
I'd love to do this if I was younger. I am more of a cruiser/touring bike kinda guy now, but I still love to ride sport bikes. In my early 20s, I raced motocross, but they really didn't have any type of road circuit around my area. Motocross was a rough sport, I broke way too many motorcycles and way too many bones lol, but it was fun. I've never once put a bike down on the road though :)
(03-21-2019, 02:11 AM)Terpentin Wrote: [ -> ]I´m amazed that this is still allowed...those guys are quite nuts.

The Isle-of-Man TT race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09yD0MN4Vg

Scream1

The guys that race at the Isle of Man have specially made trucks to haul their balls around in.
(03-21-2019, 10:41 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]LOOKS LIKE FUN
                     NOW FOR SOME REAL EXCITEMENT

[Image: c9gHNco.jpg]

NICE POST!!!
GOOD chopper pilots can land anywhere, SMILE!!! Drinks