The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Why I think "man made" climate change is BS ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
World wide man has only been keeping weather records for about 200 years. Before that there were Ice Ages where glaciers piled deep in North America and Europe.
There were two glacial events, the first 78,000 years ago and the last 15,000 years ago.
That is an awful lot of cold to do that.
After those Ice incidents the world warmed up .
That took a lot of heat to melt all of that ice !
The bottom line is this - we have only been keeping records for about "one second" on the Earths timeline.
Ice cores from Greenland and Antartica prove that the Earth swings between Hot and Cold on a regular basis.
When Krackatoa erupted in the late 1800's, it pumped more particulate matter into the atmosphere in 3 months than all of the world combined could do in 200 years !

Just my opinion and 1/2 cent (due to devaluation)
" in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and the like would fit the bill" .
(03-21-2019, 01:14 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]" in searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and the like would fit the bill" .

Pollution: Instill a fear of chemicals. Anti-Industry, Anti-Farming, Anti-Vax.
Global Warming: Instill a fear of man destroying the world.
Water Shortages: Stop the construction of dams, pollute water sources.
Famine. Promote an unhealthy carb based diet, attack the farming community.
(03-21-2019, 01:05 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]World wide man has only been keeping weather records for about 200 years. Before that there were Ice Ages where glaciers piled deep in North America and Europe.
There were two glacial events, the first 78,000 years ago and the last 15,000 years ago.
That is an awful lot of cold to do that.
After those Ice incidents the world warmed up .
That took a lot of heat to melt all of that ice !
The bottom line is this - we have only been keeping records for about "one second" on the Earths timeline.
Ice cores from Greenland and Antartica prove that the Earth swings between Hot and Cold on a regular basis.
When Krackatoa erupted in the late 1800's, it pumped more particulate matter into the atmosphere in 3 months than all of the world combined could do in 200 years !

Just my opinion and 1/2 cent (due to devaluation)

@dazedb42 is right in that environmental issues were allegedly decided to be the context to control populations by the Club of Rome in 19??.

check out this thread for some confirmation of your theories...

https://the-fringe.com/thread-greenpeace...ight=moore
@Grendelmort

I have a simpler explanation..

Any "Science Based" group or organization who's been caught, many times, using fraudulent data to support their theory is, lying about the theory.

If their theory had substance, they wouldn't need to manufacture evidence to support it.

Pretty simple.

When I use the above argument with my global warming friends, they just get angry. My comments are accurate and they know it.
Pretty sure man has changed a lot in our environment
We have poisoned lakes, rivers, streams, entire cities in Africa, etc.
We have polluted our air, drinking water, etc.

I'm sure man has impacted a lot with the environment, and we have have added to some warmth or cooling...I mean fukushima is still leaking right?

That being said, climates SHOULD change, the last thing we want is a stagnant climate...And climate changed has happened numerous times in the past.
It seems like man is responsible for 10% of the 100% of the climate change happening, maybe up to 20%, but it's definitely not 100% all due to man's influence

I don't think we're so large that we've impacted other climates on other planets in our solar system.
But the ego of man is large enough to believe so
I think this fits here....