The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Octo in Trouble Again..Oh No ! ..It's Not Fair !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.
The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding “legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.

[Image: Octo-Crooked.jpg]

OCASIO-CORTEZ, CHIEF OF STAFF ILLEGALLY MOVED $885G IN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS 'OFF THE BOOKS,' FEC COMPLAINT ALLEGES
The Daily Caller had reported earlier this month on Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti's role with the PAC, noting that the congresswoman never disclosed to the Federal Election Commission that they "controlled the PAC while it was simultaneously supporting her primary campaign." Former FEC officials said at the time this could represent violations of campaign finance law.

Snip
Although large financial transfers from PACs to private LLCs are not necessarily improper, the complaint argues that the goal of the "extensive" scheme was seemingly to dodge detailed reporting requirements of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, which are designed to track campaign expenditures.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-...ontroversy
Lmao

I thought she was in charge?

Chuckle

I knew she was a goner when she talked shit against Pelosi. That evil old battleax is entrenched and still very powerful.

She has no business in politics and certainly no qualifications.
(03-20-2019, 04:08 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao

I thought she was in charge?

Chuckle

I knew she was a goner when she talked shit against Pelosi. That evil old battleax is entrenched and still very powerful.

She has no business in politics and certainly no qualifications.

I hope Octo is around and in the MSM. She's a great source of entertainment. I'm in hope of seeing Octo and Hilda match wits at some point... Do you know what happens to bad little girls who don't agree with me..my pretty?

Hilda with her pal Gambino..
[Image: hilda-gambino.jpg]
She has been a joke from day one. She is a disgrace. She holds a very important office yet she acted like a sorority girl. I saw a photo of her doing push-ups because she was bored at a committee hearing. I know our government is corrupt but show some dignity.
(03-20-2019, 03:59 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Octo-Crooked.jpg]

The photo is priceless.  She looks like she choked on a turd. Chuckle
(03-20-2019, 07:27 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2019, 03:59 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Octo-Crooked.jpg]

The photo is priceless.  She looks like she choked on a turd. Chuckle

One of my favs..

This one too..
[Image: Zh4mjyL.jpg]

V6sRZf4
Just wait until she does something that pisses Hillary off...
I hear she swallows! Yeah3
(03-20-2019, 10:40 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I hear she swallows!   Yeah3

That's nothin compared to this..

Octo Rocket..liquid/gas fueled.. And, we have liftoff ..
[Image: Octo-Spread.jpg]

@phxsparks
Pages: 1 2