The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Seattle Is Dying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yupper Seattle Is Dying and it's a crying shame . I loved Seattle I lived and worked there for 30 years . I watch this video I was shocked at what the Democrats have done . It's not just Seattle I know .
The video is a hour long but well worth watching and well done ...

Seattle is in the midst of a crisis. Tent camps have become a common sight, along with homeless people, many of whom suffer from drug addiction, mental illness or both. We recently ran a post about the frustration of police officers in Seattle and how some of them are even resigning because they feel like they’re not being allowed to do their jobs.

A special program from KOMO News called “Seattle is Dying” examined these and other issues. The city’s leadership doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it and quite a few residents have had it.

The program contains images that are downright shocking. Parts of the city look like a permanent occupy encampment, complete with massive piles of garbage that contain hazardous waste like used hypodermic needles.

(03-20-2019, 03:01 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]Yupper Seattle Is Dying and it's a crying shame . I loved Seattle I lived and worked there for 30 years . I watch this video I was shocked at what the Democrats have done . It's not just Seattle I know .

Seattle is in the midst of a crisis. Tent camps have become a common sight, along with homeless people, many of whom suffer from drug addiction, mental illness or both. We recently ran a post about the frustration of police officers in Seattle and how some of them are even resigning because they feel like they’re not being allowed to do their jobs.

A special program from KOMO News called “Seattle is Dying” examined these and other issues. The city’s leadership doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it and quite a few residents have had it.

The program contains images that are downright shocking. Parts of the city look like a permanent occupy encampment, complete with massive piles of garbage that contain hazardous waste like used hypodermic needles.

I was there a few years back and was blown away by the number of homeless sleeping in doorways, etc...

Portland has the same (increasing) problem too!
So is Seattle Dying ? Yeah, and probably from an overdose!
And I don’t just mean opioids! More like overdose from lefty Dems, immigrates, snowflakes, and the like!
The left coast of our country is beautiful land!! But is so overran by the mentality unstable! It is so sad!
God bless our west coast, or just let it slide off into the ocean!

V6sRZf4
Everything is dying @CSB and I will tell you why, its cause of the bankers and the politicians. What I see happening in these cities and towns is they make a new development and its nice for 10 or 20 years and then it starts getting run down cause people can't afford to repair everything cause the wages are so damn low and prices are so damn high. I mean we had to rescue a bunch of banking tards from destroying our lives back in 2008 so we paid for their mistakes and financed it with the governments money which is really our money. So we are paying for these mistakes, and they have lowered the interest rates to zero and printed tons of money, so prices have gone up and up and up.
(03-20-2019, 03:01 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]Yupper Seattle Is Dying and it's a crying shame . I loved Seattle I lived and worked there for 30 years . I watch this video I was shocked at what the Democrats have done . It's not just Seattle I know .

Yea , it's Rome at it's Final Fall .
The U.S. is Rome II , ( all Western Civilization actually )

We're meeting the Cycle face on right now .

We're Lucky to live through this Epoch in Time , we get to experience the Total Fail
at it's last Moments , It's Death Rattle is within our lifetimes .

Ya don't get that on a Pizza .

right ?
Looks like Bartell drugs is refusing to open any new store locations due to the amount of violence.

“We've had too many cases of employees ending up in the hospital or with very serious issues,” Lentzsch the CEO said.

Here is a link to the article: No more-stores-in-downtown-seattle-after-violence
Let it die.
Cities are festering scabs doing nothing but plugging up vital power points within the earth.

They're disgusting places.
(03-20-2019, 03:38 PM)Blorfs alot Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea , it's Rome at it's Final Fall .
The U.S. is Rome II , ( all Western Civilization actually )

We're meeting the Cycle face on right now .

We're Lucky to live through this Epoch in Time , we get to experience the Total Fail
at it's last Moments , It's Death Rattle is within our lifetimes .

Ya don't get that on a Pizza .

right ?

No, you don't...

Hiding3
It's bad, really bad, and Portland is rapidly becoming the same.
I am for building walls around all of the left wing shitholes and on Friday night hand out a pint of whiskey and a .38 to each inhabitant and lock the gate. On Monday morning go in and clean up the mess. Repeat as necessary until the situation is back to normal
Pages: 1 2 3 4