The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The 1st Time In History A UFO Forced A Commercial Flight To Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fd4ca0e1-3af1-45bb-8996-b59ce78d917c.jpg]

(Anon) On November 11, 1979, a TAE (Transportes Aéreos Españoles) airline Super-Caravelle, was forced to make an emergency landing at the Manises’ airport in Valencia, Spain, due to objects that were on a collision course with the aircraft.

by Anon, March 8th, 2019

Sud Aviation Super-Caravelle Aircraft:

[Image: oy5c82098b.png]

Halfway through the flight, the pilot of Flight JK-297, noticed three red objects that were heading directly towards his aircraft. The captain, Francisco Javier Lerdo de Tejada, immediately radioed, asking for confirmation on what he and his crew were seeing, “but neither the military radar of Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid) nor the flight control center in Barcelona could provide any explanation for this phenomenon.”

Flight JK-297 had taken off from Salzburg (Austria) with 109 passengers on board, and had made a refuelling stop on the island Mallorca before setting course towards Las Palmas.

The captain requested information about the inexplicable lights, but neither the military radar of Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid) nor the flight control center in Barcelona could provide any explanation for this phenomenon

The captain changed his altitude, in the hope of avoiding a collision, but the objects mirrored the plane. An evasive maneuver was determined by the captain and his crew to be impossible, so they elected to change course and make an emergency landing in Manises’ airport.

In order to avoid a possible collision, the captain changed altitude. However, the lights mirrored the new course and stayed about half a kilometer away from the plane. Since the object was violating all elementary safety rules and an evasive maneuver was deemed impossible by the crew, the captain decided on going off-course and made an emergency landing in Manises’ airport. This was the first time in history in which a commercial flight was forced to make an emergency landing because of a UFO.

The captain reported that the three red objects had stopped pursuing them, as they were preparing to land. However radar soon detected three new signals, “each one with an estimated diameter of 200 meters.”

The flight crew reported the lights abandoning the pursuit just before the landing took place. However, three new UFO signals were detected by the radar, each one with an estimated diameter of 200 meters. The objects were seen by several witnesses. One of the UFOs passed very close to the airport runway, and emergency lights were lit by the land crew in case the object happened to be an unregistered flight experiencing difficulties.

A Mirage F-1 took off from Los Llanos airbase and accelerated to Mach 1.4, before the pilot was able to make visual contact of a cone shaped object, that quickly disappeared from sight. Soon afterwards, the pilot was told that another object was detected on radar, this time near Sagunto, a town 30 km north of Valencia. When the pilot got close enough, the object started to accelerate, as it responded to the presence of the Mirage F-1. During the pursuit, the fighter jet inexplicably “had its avionics scrambled” and “its electronic flight systems were jammed.” The fighter pilot pursued the UFO for an hour and a half before abandoning the chase due to low fuel.

Given the lack of answer to all communication attempts, a Mirage F-1 took off from the nearby airbase of Los Llanos (Albacete) to identify the phenomenon. The pilot, Spanish Air Force captain Fernando Cámara, had to increase his speed to mach 1.4 just to be able to get visual contact with what he perceived to be a truncated cone shape displaying a changing bright color, but despite his initial efforts the object quickly disappeared from sight. The pilot was informed of a new radar echo, which indicated that another object might be near Sagunto (Valencia).

When the pilot was close enough, the object accelerated and disappeared again. This time, though, the UFO seemed to respond and the fighter had its avionics scrambled -its electronic flight systems were jammed. At last, and after a third contact attempt, the UFO finally disappeared, heading for Africa. After an hour and a half of pursuit, and due to fuel shortage, the pilot was forced to return to the base with no results

more at link
[Image: A4dqU7b.jpg]

Cone shaped.

Another cone shaped or diamond shaped sighting.