The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Happy Birthday Barron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thirteen years old
Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) — A teenager is calling the White House home again.

President Donald Trump's youngest child, Barron, turned 13 on Wednesday, the first day of spring break at the Maryland private school where he's a seventh-grader.

Barron and his mother, Melania Trump, are keeping to tradition and spending the break at their Palm Beach home.
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-...n-turns-13

[Image: QdSCasJ.jpg]
Happy birthday, Barron!!

[Image: 6Dkm9EW.jpg]

[Image: POvLDBe.jpg]

Heartflowers
Heartflowers Cheer

Band2
HEY...YEAH....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

I hope your Dad turns the Press room into a game room and builds an outside barn for the Press room... Chuckle with sliding door and a cattle line to get in...hee..heee...with the head holder thing at the end...just before they go in.... Chuckle     Anton Chigurh there .... Chuckle

the Press Room is too small anyway....it was a lap Pool for FDR and a private fuck room for JFK.... Chuckle

I have a design.....call me.... Chuckle

we can make the barn a solar barn.... Chuckle with a couple methane cattle in the back....I can make this happen...

Happy 13....
Cheer HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARRON !!!    Cheer

Best First Son ever !!  (Well, maybe tied with John-John).  

[Image: 6hGicq4.gif]
He's going to be 6'5". Is he a Pisces...like me. We're extremely complex. The yin and yang of personalities.
(03-20-2019, 12:54 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]He's going to be 6'5".  Is he a Pisces...like me.  We're extremely complex.  The yin and yang of personalities.

Looks like the cusp of Pisces and Aries . He's a big kid,Dad is over 6',right? Mama isn't a shrimp either.
(03-20-2019, 01:03 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2019, 12:54 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]He's going to be 6'5".  Is he a Pisces...like me.  We're extremely complex.  The yin and yang of personalities.

Looks like the cusp of Pisces and Aries . He's a big kid,Dad is over 6',right? Mama isn't a shrimp either.

My birthday was the 12th. Think I'm almost smack dead center of crazy....I mean Pisces. Lmao
Happy Birthday Kiddo! God bless and be safe.

John
Happy Birthday, Barron.

13 is a great time to be alive!!

Be a kid and have a blast!
Pages: 1 2 3