The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Alan Krueger adviser to Obama and Clinton, takes own life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is interesting.. Not big news coverage ..yet? I wonder if he knew something or, was invited to testify?

Alan Krueger, economic adviser to Obama and Clinton, takes own life at 58

http://www.reuters.com
1 min read

Alan Krueger, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, speaks during a media briefing at the White House in Washington November 26, 2012. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Alan Krueger, a prominent Princeton University economics professor who advised U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, took his own life over the weekend, his family said in a statement on Monday. He was 58.
The statement did not elaborate about the circumstances of Krueger’s death, nor did the university when confirming it earlier in the day.
Krueger served in the last two Democratic administrations - as chief economist for the U.S. Department of Labor during the Clinton era and as chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers for Obama.

Snip
He had taught economics at Princeton since 1987. Last week, Krueger delivered a lecture at Stanford University in California on income distribution and labor market regulation titled “Why is Basic Universal Income So Controversial?”

More
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-peopl...SKCN1QZ244
(03-18-2019, 09:48 PM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting.. Not big news coverage ..yet?  I wonder if he knew something or, was invited to testify?

Alan Krueger, economic adviser to Obama and Clinton, takes own life at 58

http://www.reuters.com
1 min read

Alan Krueger, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, speaks during a media briefing at the White House in Washington November 26, 2012. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Alan Krueger, a prominent Princeton University economics professor who advised U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, took his own life over the weekend, his family said in a statement on Monday. He was 58.
The statement did not elaborate about the circumstances of Krueger’s death, nor did the university when confirming it earlier in the day.
Krueger served in the last two Democratic administrations - as chief economist for the U.S. Department of Labor during the Clinton era and as chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers for Obama.

Snip
He had taught economics at Princeton since 1987. Last week, Krueger delivered a lecture at Stanford University in California on income distribution and labor market regulation titled “Why is Basic Universal Income So Controversial?”

More
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-peopl...SKCN1QZ244

You know there are a lot of people taking their own life today, hard to imagine.

T-Dub

3 shots to the back of the head?
Taking ones own life is a terrible thing. The impact on families and friends who remain, is immense. I've lost several people due to this. Not good!

Heartflowers
(03-18-2019, 09:51 PM)T-Dub Wrote: [ -> ]3 shots to the back of the head?

Oh, that kind of suicide. Chuckle
Knowing how and possible motivations why could be interesting..or understandable..
I'd like to think he's been taken away to the witness protection program and this is his cover story.

If not....Arkancide especially since Bill was so swift with his praises of the man on twitter.

[Image: fj7pksO.jpg]
(03-18-2019, 09:52 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds like Arkancide.
(03-18-2019, 11:04 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2019, 09:52 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

That sounds like Arkancide.

That was my thinking and, why I made the post. Lots of hearings and interviews are being conducted these days..
Maybe he felt guilty for something he did while in obamas administration.

Maybe he lied and deceived Americans.

Or maybe he didn't want to face prison time.

One of manaforts guys was just indicted and he's directly connected to Obama.

I've also noticed wealthy people who once supported Obama are now speaking against him.

I think the fan is going to be struggling soon with all the crap hitting it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4