The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Being obsessed with dinosaurs enhances kids’ intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Charlie is a 10 year old boy, lives in Essex and has a great passion: the dinosaurs. A few months ago, his parents took him and his brother to spend the night at the Natural History Museum in London.

Then the little paleontologist devoted himself to carefully review all the pieces and realized that one of the specimens had been classified as Oviraptors but the image showed a Protoceratops.

The parents did not pay much attention when Charlie told them the error, but days later, the National History Museum in London sent them a letter thanking him for the correction and encouraging the child to continue deepening in paleontology.

more https://psychology-spot.com/make-your-kids-smarter/

i've been obsessed with dinosaurs and lego as a child. Anon
Fisher Price Dino Roars toys Dinosaurs 1992

from 1992...I bought the whole set and got and original (the cardboard box) the whole set came in....I made em take me back and get the box from the stockroom........they are still there.......in the box....I just saw em ...and squeezed one.... Chuckle

I glued the box back together taped it up again.....

where will they go after I am gone...... Scratchinghead

as I said I have been on a whirlwind pack up of the basement.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3agKGsT5Qd0
I was a dinosaur obsessed child.

That and Cowboys and Batman... Chuckle

Star Trek TOS came later...
my son was lego OBSESSED!!

my nephew is 6 and is dinosaur obsessed..

when he was 4 I was at their house.. I sat on his play room floor and held up a different dinosaur.. he named off every single one I held up.. most I never even heard of Chuckle
(03-16-2019, 12:03 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]my son was lego OBSESSED!!

when he was 4 I was at their house.. I sat on his play room floor and held up a different dinosaur.. he named off every single one I held up.. most I never even heard of  Chuckle

if you never heard of them how did you know those names weren't made up? Troll2
(03-16-2019, 12:17 PM)cutecumber Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2019, 12:03 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]my son was lego OBSESSED!!

when he was 4 I was at their house.. I sat on his play room floor and held up a different dinosaur.. he named off every single one I held up.. most I never even heard of  Chuckle

if you never heard of them how did you know those names weren't made up?  Troll2

because he is too smart to make shit up and they sounded real Chuckle
Do not forget, children, the younger they are, the more likely they can "revert" back to previous lives and long passed events. Who knows how long our spirit souls have been treading on this Earth?

He or she is a very intelligent child. Yes, he is an "old soul."
Well dinosaurs once roamed the earth, but they are still roaming in Washington, D.C.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ja8ZDa0g8H0
I think this is true, one of my friends, his nephew had autism but he knew everything there was to know about dinosaurs, i think he was 10 years old at the time.
Pages: 1 2