The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Yo...I just found out something that made me wtf...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Israel in the Kimberley: How the Top End nearly became a global Jewish hub.

"Just before the outbreak of World War II, a bold plan was proposed by a former Soviet official which could have saved tens of thousands of Jewish lives.

In 1939, the Freeland League for Jewish Territorial Colonization identified the Kimberley in Western Australia as a place to resettle 75,000 European Jews fleeing rampant anti-Semitism.      

The organisation sent Dr Isaac Steinberg, a man who had previously served as Attorney-General in Lenin's Government, to lobby Australian governments to accept the scheme.

His pitch was to "open your gates to the persecuted Jewish people of Europe, and let them help transform the landscape into a productive agricultural hub".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-20/h...el/9566214

[Image: 270px-Kimberley.png]
Hitler was going to give them Madagascar and Stalin offered a huge tract of land in the USSR too.
Interesting.
(03-07-2019, 03:00 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hitler was going to give them Madagascar and Stalin offered a huge tract of land in the USSR too.

I think "Give them" is a little strong. It was proposed to turn Madagascar into a police state. 500,000 per year relocated there (mostly from Poland) and knowing that the island couldn't sustain that populace and that many would succumb to the climate or to disease. The reason it wasn't followed through with was British naval blockades. Then it was decided that it was cheaper and easier to confine them to prison camps on the mainland. I didn't know about Stalin and all that.
(03-07-2019, 03:07 AM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

I thought so.
Mind = blown.
I must note that I would be as if not more against this absurd decision if it were muslims or catholics (which have or are already taking over)...

[Image: 61d8c14d5af7b08f807939715d31fc8cd6785444...c40f88.jpg]

Why can't you just be a fking person with your own personal spiritual philosophy kept to yourself until asked for advice?  
Your religion has and is causing nothing but hate and division.  
Just fuck off.     Scream1

The Kimberley is sacred country.  
Just fuck off.
(03-07-2019, 03:31 AM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]I must note that I would be as if not more against this absurd decision if it were muslims or catholics (which have or are already taking over)...

Why can't you just be a fking person with your own personal spiritual philosophy kept to yourself until asked for advice?  

Just fuck off.

I will have to look up the kinberly. Dont know exactly what u r referring to. But i agree with you about religion. I used to call myself a christian but no longer do. Even withing christianity its dog eat dog now. They insist they r right and all others are wrong. Now i am a follower of Yeshua and a child of my father, God in heaven.

By the way can i borrow ur graphic. I totqlly agree with it.
The Kimberley is sacred land.

Thank god that didnt happen.
(03-07-2019, 03:51 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2019, 03:31 AM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]I must note that I would be as if not more against this absurd decision if it were muslims or catholics (which have or are already taking over)...

Just fuck off.

I will have to look up the kinberly. Dont know exactly what u r referring to. But i agree with you about religion. I used to call myself a christian but no longer do. Even withing christianity its dog eat dog now. They insist they r right and all others are wrong. Now i am a follower of Yeshua and a child of my father, God in heaven.

By the way can i borrow ur graphic. I totqlly agree with it.

Its just a bit o land up North western Australia.
I lived there for 2 years of my youth.   Most beautiful place.    

[Image: 270px-Kimberley.png]

If I were to choose one to follow it would be Jesus.  
Tho I am not the following type an no man has the right to speak for him.
Especially these pedos and pedo sympathizers in charge of organized religion.  

I believe without a doubt there to be a Divine spirit in everything.
Tho it is so much easier to see and feel in nature over the ignorance of humanity.  
I'm afraid my accumulated prejudice for their behavior has blinded me to much of their Divinity.
(03-07-2019, 03:00 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hitler was going to give them Madagascar and Stalin offered a huge tract of land in the USSR too.

There was also a plan to offer up parts of Ukraine to the Jews but they didn't end up going through with the plan.

Stalin ended up kicking out Jews left right and center. That 'great purge' many people keep talking about was in reality Stalin removing zionist-Jews from military positions and governmental positions. He was removing Jews that (in his view) were trying to create a Jewish dominance through out the country. Stalin wanted and did create a Russian/Soviet Nationalist atmosphere afterwords. I won't describe Stalin as anti-semitic but more so anti-Zionist.

This goes way back to even pre-revolution to where the Menshevik's (who Stalin described as being almost entirely consisting of Jews and where as Stalin described the Bolsheviks as consisting of almost all or majority Russian) This is why Stalin had Trotsky assassinated. It's been said that Trotsky was closer with and favored the Mensheviks. And the Menshevik's and the Bolsheviks didn't agree with each other and pretty much hated each other. It's been said that Stalin may have even had plans to send Jews to camps. But that hasn't been confirmed by anyone.

This is the type of info that you won't find on conspiracy sites because it takes actual time consuming effort to read history. Years and years of reading and research. It's easier to read someones opinionated blog about the subject but there is a lot more to the Russian civil war than people think. I can go on and on and on. Different factions, and all sorts of things. Who did what and so on, countries and players that were also involved and yadda yadda.

All I ever hear people say on conspiracy sites is, Bolshevik Jews! I automatically know where their info came from. A quick read and it will be from either one of two things, a sloppy opinionated website-conspiracy blog, or a Nazi propaganda site. People get angry with me because I offer information that opposes the 'mainstream view' on the subject. But I only report actual historical facts. And if people took the time to read what actually occurred instead of reading a politically driven and motivated blog or website then they would agree with me entirely.

I'm sorry about dragging on and on but I have a passion for war history and I get carried away sometimes. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4