The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Elites recycling program going in the trash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a...sh/584131/

Efforts to "save the planet" have become so costly and nobody's taking it anymore that we aren't saving anything by trying to save the planet. Jptdknpa

We need saving not the planet... Yeah3

They've never been able to implement a cost effective recycling program to date... Ham

You even get into a fight with the people housing the recycling program...that don't get paid anything either... Slap

But all the stuff in the landfill is so bad that even diseases and bacteria can't survive... Chuckle

Maybe recycling saves money by not having to produce more...but only in their own circles...not a global effort...

The elites' idea of saving the planet is such a joke and there isn't any incentive to have bothered with it to begin with...

Maybe the elites' need to quit living in their 500 room mansions instead of us making up the difference... Yeah3

And unplugging your phone charger doesn't have a significant enough effect...screw it...

Things will be a lot better when our leaders quit being two faced...

Things were a lot better before planned obsolescence...developers had a problem initially with designing something that would fail...now it's just SOP...
Mushroom Bio-remediation is real now . Even saw a page on a 3 Fungus mix being developed to digest cell phones . I haven ' t been overly worried since Japanese found bacteria and fungus living and thriving in a Nylon Waste Water pool . Loonnnggg time ago . Nature will provide , even for the toxic dumps .

That is not Recycling because it takes effort to use the recovered materials . Had the World been in a Recycle / Reuse mindset from early Industrial Age , things would be different now .

The plan to bankrupt Australia goes full ahead.

We've just been told that we will be getting a third bin, this one for green waste. So it'll be household waste, recycling waste and now, green waste.

All with their own fleets and expenses, no proven benefits.....it's insanity.
There is something to be said (positive) about third world countries, you won't find ANY scraps EVERYTHING is used, the only plentiful thing they have is in the toilet drains. Chuckle
(03-21-2019, 08:25 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/stat...9557812224

Bummer. I had just convinced the man to go back to aluminum cans for his soft drink habit, since I knew the Chinesers were getting tired of picking through our plastic trash and probably dumping a good lot of it into the ocean. I assumed aluminum was a more viable recycle material.
(03-21-2019, 11:13 AM)Kels Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 08:25 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/stat...9557812224

Bummer. I had just convinced the man to go back to aluminum cans for his soft drink habit, since I knew the Chinesers were getting tired of picking through our plastic trash and probably dumping a good lot of it into the ocean. I assumed aluminum was a more viable recycle material.

It is, but they stopped paying people for their aluminum cans about 10 years ago. And plastic was just a get rich quick scam, leading to having to accelerate the whole recycling sham.
We recycle our used motor oil here at the plant and I just had them come pump out our tank. We used to get money back from the recycler but this time we had to pay to have them take it. That was a first.
(03-21-2019, 11:20 AM)counterintelligence Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 11:13 AM)Kels Wrote: [ -> ]

Bummer.  I had just convinced the man to go back to aluminum cans for his soft drink habit, since I knew the Chinesers were getting tired of picking through our plastic trash and probably dumping a good lot of it into the ocean.  I assumed aluminum was a more viable recycle material.

It is, but they stopped paying people for their aluminum cans about 10 years ago.  And plastic was just a get rich quick scam, leading to having to accelerate the whole recycling sham.

Plastic is a OIL product, just like you said it was a scam from the oil industry.
(03-21-2019, 11:13 AM)Kels Wrote: [ -> ]Bummer.  I had just convinced the man to go back to aluminum cans for his soft drink habit, since I knew the Chinesers were getting tired of picking through our plastic trash and probably dumping a good lot of it into the ocean.  I assumed aluminum was a more viable recycle material.

Now THAT ' s Thinking Globally , Acting Locally . Bravo !

Pages: 1 2