The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Just a test, disregard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you did click on it, I’m just trying out Vimeo. Wanted to see how it works and if it will imbed.

Guess it works. Fuck YouTube.
I think Vimeo is owned by YouTube but not entirely sure.

John
(03-03-2019, 03:22 AM)Konaexpress Wrote: [ -> ]I think Vimeo is owned by YouTube but not entirely sure.

John

You’ve got to be shitting me!!!!!?
(03-03-2019, 02:45 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]If you did click on it, I’m just trying out Vimeo. Wanted to see how it works and if it will imbed.

Yewtoobe sucks for firearms videos. Vimeo is better.

Post more, I like to watch them.
I may have misspoke but something is going on. I have clicked a few videos in the past on YouTube and it was a vimeo stream. Maybe a high jacke of the video? Not sure but temporarily a skeptic

John
(03-03-2019, 03:26 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2019, 03:22 AM)Konaexpress Wrote: [ -> ]I think Vimeo is owned by YouTube but not entirely sure.

John

You’ve got to be shitting me!!!!!?

If that is the case, what is the best alternative to YT for video sharing?
(03-03-2019, 03:37 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2019, 02:45 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]If you did click on it, I’m just trying out Vimeo. Wanted to see how it works and if it will imbed.

Yewtoobe sucks for firearms videos.  Vimeo is better.

Hickok 45 uses another alternative video stream for gun videos, I’ll see if I can find it.

John

My plan is for golf balls at 300, not sure if I can do it though. Need warmer weather before I try.
(With my 308) not the .17 or 5.56.
(03-03-2019, 03:40 AM)Konaexpress Wrote: [ -> ]

Hickok 45 uses another alternative video stream for gun videos, I’ll see if I can find it.

John

You know, he lives five miles from me. I see him at Subway all the time. He really doesn’t like the fame, I think he just loves guns and money. 22 Plinkster lives about 8 miles away and goes to my lawn guys church, I see him at Sweazy’s (local eatery) with his wife. They pray before the eat, in public.
My kind of people.
Pages: 1 2 3