The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: They are going to RFID microchip you very soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Turns out the billionaire president Jared Kushner owns a New York City building called 666 Fifth Avenue. The building bears the number 666 as if it is the street number but no, it is not, its the building’s name. The building is located right between 52nd and 53rd Streets in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Jared Kushner’s own office is located in this building. The also building used to have a bigger 666 logo which has now been replaced by Citibank:

In this building Lucent Technologies operates and does research into RFID chips meant to be implanted into your right hand… the mark of the beast. They use an operating system called “Inferno“. The name Lucent is also striking similar to Lucifer.
These chips are already being used. US Congress handed the government authority to microchip people with ‘mental disabilities’ back in December 2016.
Just recently it also came under our attention that Jared Kusher was sponsored by George Soros with $259 million dollars.

Cite: https://www.eutimes.net/2017/04/presiden...developed/

1. The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street. The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).
2. The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.
3. Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.

Cite: https://tabublog.com/2017/01/21/presiden...the-beast/

They paid 1.8 billion for the 666 Fifth Avenue office building in New York, which houses Lucent Technologies, who is supposedly making the RFID chip that will be used in the One World Government.

What are the odds that he would buy a property with the uncommon address of 666, that just so happens to house a major corporation, that is developing the RFID chip, the supposed mark of the beast?
He has ties to globalist George Soros.
George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner. The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit.

Cite: http://revelationtimelinedecoded.com/is-...ntichrist/

[Image: lucent1.jpg]

Here is a downloadable PDF on how the RFID chips work: https://www.rfidjournal.net/live05/IP/Ro...tewart.pdf

The real estate company run by White House adviser Jared Kushner’s family has signed a deal to lease the office space at its money-losing Manhattan skyscraper known as 666 Fifth Avenue.
The Canadian firm Brookfield Asset Management announced Friday it has signed a 99-year lease at the Kushner Cos.‘ midtown tower. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Cite: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...oney-losi/

In January 2018, Brookfield Business Partners, a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management, announced its plans to acquire Westinghouse Electric for $4.6 billion. Westinghouse Electric is the bankrupt nuclear services company that is part of IP3’s proposed consortium to build nuclear reactors in Saudi Arabia, and which stands to benefit from the Middle East Marshall Plan. In August 2018, Brookfield Asset Management purchased a partnership stake in 666 Fifth Avenue, a building owned by Jared Kushner’s family company.

In case you aren’t aware, 666 Fifth Avenue in New York isn’t just any building. It is the building that nearly destroyed the Kushner family’s business, a building for which they massively overpaid (to the tune of $1.8 billion) at the height of the real estate bubble, and one they have been trying for years to unload to get rid of the crushing debt it took on to buy it. Brookfield agreed to purchase a 99-year lease on the building, paid up front; for all intents and purposes, it was a bailout of the Kushner Companies.
Now, we can’t say for sure why Brookfield bailed out the Kushners. Maybe it was just a smart business decision. Maybe it had nothing to do with the potential for Westinghouse Electric to build reactors in Saudi Arabia, or Kushner’s influence with the president and his friendship with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. But this issue is being discussed in the White House to this day:

On February 12, 2019, it was reported that President Trump participated in a White House meeting with private nuclear power developers, “initiated by IP3 International.” The meeting was reported to include discussions about U.S. efforts “to secure agreements to share U.S. nuclear technology with Middle East nations, including Jordan and Saudi Arabia.” Participants reportedly included Rear Admiral Hewitt and General Keane from IP3, as well as representatives from Westinghouse, General Electric, Exelon, Nuscale, TerraPower, Lightbridge, AECOM, BWXT, Centrus Energy Corp., and X-energy. President Trump was reportedly “supportive” of the executives’ plans to sell nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.

Cite: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...edirect=on

I just post this as news, one of my friends and I were talking about Jared Kushner so I thought I would look into it a bit. Everyone have a good day!
I think what they will do is say the chips are to protect you from illegal immigrants but I don't think I'm that willing to sacrafice my privacy.
-Sivil
Chuckle

FACT CHECK: U.S. Residents to Be Implanted with Microchips

I just looked ...SNOPES says false..... Chuckle

wait ......SNOPES says false........now I am worried... Chuckle
There are companies right now that implant their workers with microchips so that they can log on computers, and for more security.
They already did.

There's a chip on my debit card in my wallet.

Most people already carry tracking devices everywhere they go.
(dunce fones, chip cards and pikepass)

OBDIII/Onstar
(03-02-2019, 03:56 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]They already did.

OBDIII/Onstar

Yes, that is true, and if you carry a smartphone they track you all the time and they can track where you have been by triangulating cell towers apparently, I saw it on the First 48. So they can get your position too. But this one is implantable so its different, cause I can leave my bank card and cellphone at home, but myself, I always come with me. There is no escaping it.
(03-02-2019, 04:14 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

OBDIII/Onstar

Yes, that is true, and if you carry a smartphone they track you all the time and they can track where you have been by triangulating cell towers apparently, I saw it on the First 48.  So they can get your position too.  But this one is implantable so its different, cause I can leave my bank card and cellphone at home, but myself, I always come with me.  There is no escaping it.

Yeah I could get a mylar sleeve for the card and the driver license.

I don't have a dunce fone or a newer car, so they'll probably dart and chip me before most people.

(03-02-2019, 04:19 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2019, 04:14 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]

OBDIII/Onstar

Yes, that is true, and if you carry a smartphone they track you all the time and they can track where you have been by triangulating cell towers apparently, I saw it on the First 48.  So they can get your position too.  But this one is implantable so its different, cause I can leave my bank card and cellphone at home, but myself, I always come with me.  There is no escaping it.

I don't have a dunce fone or a newer car, so they'll probably dart and chip me before most people.

Does that Mylar slip block rfid? I think my wallet does.
(03-02-2019, 04:56 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2019, 04:19 PM)Luvapottamus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2019, 04:14 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that is true, and if you carry a smartphone they track you all the time and they can track where you have been by triangulating cell towers apparently, I saw it on the First 48.  So they can get your position too.  But this one is implantable so its different, cause I can leave my bank card and cellphone at home, but myself, I always come with me.  There is no escaping it.

Does that Mylar slip block rfid?  I think my wallet does.

Does it really matter?

You'll get darted first.

Yeah3

As soon as the cameras can't correlate your face biometrics with dunce chips.

Dunce chips, dunce grids, are multilevel authentication systems on phased arrays.

Are you going to quit paying for it?
Every dollar you waste SUBSCRIBING to your dunce devices gets my darting and chipping closer to me.

Used to be you smoke, you get lung cancer.

You shoot up, you die from an overdose.

Your fucking iphone is way worse.

Applepay.

Fuck you.

OBDIII/Onstar

No they didn't. If I want to go somewhere privately, I simply leave those things in a particular location.....Maybe the microwave. (hint, hint)
They can chip me after they take my guns.
It ain't gonna FUCKIN happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5