The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ☯ * A New Perspective On Climate Change That Has Been Missed Or Withheld ✡
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
☯ * A New Perspective On Climate Change That Has Been Missed Or Withheld ✡:

Missing Links with Gregg Braden | Episode 01

The biggest questions concerning who we are, where we come from and where we are going have captivated scientists and mystics for centuries. Gregg Braden connects the missing links between science and spirituality to complete our understanding of humanity’s history, the origins of civilization and our interconnectedness with all things.
Explore the deep truths of our origin, history, destiny, and fate, with Missing Links.

See More (Lots of links and video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxERTlbAo7g
This video also discusses economic and solar cycles and others as well.
I think the climate is changing, it might not be due to carbon, maybe it is the sun, or space, they affect things here too.
I was thinking of getting a membership at that Gaia, it looks like they talk about stuff people like us like. I've posted there.
Yeah I think something is coming for the economy and I don't think its going to be a good end to that cycle.
That's why i think the climate is actually changing, because of the cycle of the sun and it is going into a period of low activity now so not as much heat.

I got my boron complex, I can feel my testosterone has increased allready!