The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Secret money funding secret gov’t science has gone to a level way past the average person’s understanding of reality at this point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT3Z2fVDd9w

Official doc the video is mentioning.

https://fas.org/irp/dia/aatip-list.pdf

Anyone know more about this?
[Image: 4b0a4e609a.jpg]
Back in 2010 they were messing with dark matter. At some point something even more malevolent will slip in. I think extra dimensional critters come through time to harvest advanced civilization from time to time. Like pulling up weeds, they don't get them all, some are round up resistant.
(02-25-2019, 01:42 AM)Danno512 Wrote: [ -> ]Back in 2010 they were messing with dark matter. At some point something even more malevolent will slip in. I think extra dimensional critters come through time to harvest advanced civilization from time to time. Like pulling up weeds, they don't get them all, some are round up resistant.

Strange how folks rarely speak of the benevolent or neutral ones.    Ponder    

Nice aliens went out of fashion after ET and close encounters.
After that it changed over to alien threats, even on star trek.

First presentation, war of the worlds, orson wells. - fear
Sci Fi aliens were bug eyed monsters, but then that changed in the late 50's.
Aliens were then to be loved and befriended 1950's to 1980's.

Later ones are now portrayed most often as evil conquerers. We even had dimensional rift aliens in 'pacific rim'.

I wonder if TPTB learned something and it is steering the narritive.

I bet MIB got it right. Some are nice, some are assholes.
(02-25-2019, 01:56 AM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 01:42 AM)Danno512 Wrote: [ -> ]Back in 2010 they were messing with dark matter. At some point something even more malevolent will slip in. I think extra dimensional critters come through time to harvest advanced civilization from time to time. Like pulling up weeds, they don't get them all, some are round up resistant.

Guardian angels? Dunno man, I've brushed against death a few times... There's something.
(02-25-2019, 02:19 AM)Danno512 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 01:56 AM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]

Guardian angels? Dunno man, I've brushed against death a few times... There's something.

Was not what I was referring to.
Just beings from other realms of the infinite consciousness and there being just as many personalities and allegiances as this one. (tho many more)

CERN...and also the tunnel in Gothard was no coincidence.
Creating gateways between dimensions and ushering in the one they worship.

A Lot of them got in.