The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Even our dogs are getting autism from vaccines now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pets, especially dogs, have been exhibiting signs of autism, similar to those found in children, and studies are underway to evaluate the possibility that animals can become autistic. Nicholas Dodman, DVM, was looking for a genetic cause of obsessive tail chasing in bull terriers that often results in self-maiming, but instead he discovered numerous symptoms of autism in the dogs. He also found that two biomarkers common to children with autism were also present in the affected dogs. Adverse reactions to vaccination are not uncommon in pets. Globally, the animal vaccine industry has been valued at $6.27 billion in 2015 and is expected to rise to $11.40 billion by 2024.

read more:
https://needtoknow.news/2019/02/autism-s...ates-rise/
My lab is autistic. I’ve had many many labs in my life. Nothing like this one, took her to a fancy vet, he wanted to do and give her a ton of stuff “ precautionary stuff” I don’t remember what all it’s been 9 yrs. but I was like, rabies, distemper and the other one. Parvo! That’s it. I told him but there were other things included in the shots. :(

Anyway, she doesn’t like to cuddle or give affection. You sit beside her to pet her she gets up and lays down a few feet away. All my other labs thought they should be sitting on the couch with their heads in my lap. Never seen anything like it.

She is obsessed with balls and frisbees and we have to play every day. They want her to come in for boosters every year. “F-that”. But she’s smart, actually understands concepts like “ closer” and “ other “ etc. won’t eat out of a bowl. Has to carry her food around in a ziplock bag everywhere she goes. She’s so weird man.
(02-24-2019, 01:29 PM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]My lab is autistic.  I’ve had many many labs in my life. Nothing like this one, took her to a fancy vet, he wanted to do and give her a ton of stuff “ precautionary stuff” I don’t remember what all it’s been 9 yrs. but I was like, rabies, distemper and the other one. Parvo! That’s it. I told him but there were other things included in the shots.  :(

Anyway, she doesn’t like to cuddle or give affection.  You sit beside her to pet her she gets up and lays down a few feet away.  All my other labs thought they should be sitting on the couch with their heads in my lap.  Never seen anything like it.

She is obsessed with balls and frisbees and we have to play every day.  They want her to come in for boosters every year. “F-that”.  But she’s smart, actually understands concepts like “ closer”  and “ other “ etc.  won’t eat out of a bowl.  Has to carry her food around in a ziplock bag everywhere she goes.  She’s so weird man.

I hope your dog comes around, she probably will, but it may not be autism as the vaccine article mentions
that male dogs are more vulnerable for some reason.
(02-24-2019, 01:29 PM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]My lab is autistic. I’ve had many many labs in my life. Nothing like this one, took her to a fancy vet, he wanted to do and give her a ton of stuff “ precautionary stuff” I don’t remember what all it’s been 9 yrs. but I was like, rabies, distemper and the other one. Parvo! That’s it. I told him but there were other things included in the shots. :(

Anyway, she doesn’t like to cuddle or give affection. You sit beside her to pet her she gets up and lays down a few feet away. All my other labs thought they should be sitting on the couch with their heads in my lap. Never seen anything like it.

She is obsessed with balls and frisbees and we have to play every day. They want her to come in for boosters every year. “F-that”. But she’s smart, actually understands concepts like “ closer” and “ other “ etc. won’t eat out of a bowl. Has to carry her food around in a ziplock bag everywhere she goes. She’s so weird man.

Rabies vaccines are the only vax that are required by law *every 3 years* in most (or by now- all) states. The others; distemper, corona-parvo, and I think there may be another one, but it escapes ATM, are also recommended every 3 years. Leptospirosis is potentially harmful, but might be indicated if it's a concern in your area/ region. I don't remember if it is in DFW or not. You can also have titers done (a blood test that determines immunity).

Google Dr Jean Dodds for more information. Also National Animal Interest Alliance.
My cat and dog reacted to a battery of shots that I had no idea had been given to them. I was livid and scared.
My dog got over it sooner than my cat but they both behaved as if they were severely autistic suddenly. My dog recovered from whatever it was in about nine weeks and my cat was about 24 weeks.

This was about four or five years ago..
More than 300 million people live in the US. Even if 99.999% of the people are complacent, that leaves tens of thousands who would potentially take action. And by taking action I mean it could become a very dangerous profession to work in the pharmaceutical industry. I don't know of many golf courses that aren't in plain open view. So unless they favor living in a bunker, they might want to rethink the whole "mandatory poisoning of children and pets" thing, because it doesn't leave people with a whole lot of other options.
My Vet, for the cow, will not administer vaccinations unless mandated by law or specifically requested by the animal owner.

The dog and cat Vet is shot happy. They don't like me because I said no shots. Only rabies because the state requires it.
I'll just say how funny I think it is that, independent studies usually show that vaccines cause autism.

Yet, "government" funded and big pharma internal studies show that vaccines do not cause autism.

I'll also point out the existence of special courts made for big pharma, and that you cannot sue them in regular court even if you have definitive proof a vaccine harmed you, not without special permission. Otherwise it will be sent to the big pharma court.

Do vaccines cause autism? Can they cause autism in non humans?

I think the answer based on the information above is absolutely yes. Vaccines would not exist today, because of how many people are harmed by them, and are sent to the big pharma court if you're lucky.
(02-24-2019, 02:51 PM)Dire_effects Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just say how funny I think it is that, independent studies usually show that vaccines cause autism.

Yet, "government" funded and big pharma internal studies show that vaccines do not cause autism.

I'll also point out the existence of special courts made for big pharma, and that you cannot sue them in regular court even if you have definitive proof a vaccine harmed you, not without special permission. Otherwise it will be sent to the big pharma court.

Do vaccines cause autism? Can they cause autism in non humans?

I think the answer based on the information above is absolutely yes. Vaccines would not exist today, because of how many people are harmed by them, and are sent to the big pharma court if you're lucky.

BIG PHARMA has bought and paid there way to do as they wish.
Also the Cancer in dogs and cats is huge, and combine the vaccines and the crappy food, it is no wonder our pets are suffering. They don't care about us so why would they care about our pets, as usual it is ALL about the money! The greed for profits overrides any morals.
Pages: 1 2