The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: DeVos donates her salary to historically black colleges, 6 other groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos donated a portion of her government salary to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, a group of public historically black colleges and universities, the group announced Wednesday.

“Out of all the higher education organizations in the country she could have selected, we can’t thank Mrs. DeVos enough for her trust, belief in and support for TMCF, the mission and our 47 member-schools,” Harry L. Williams, TMCF president and CEO, said in a statement.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/2...es-1189102
Meh

Im tired of the political sjw virtue signaling.

There are plenty of areas that need more and its got nothing to do with color.
they don't care... no amount of reparations will be enough....only bring on more demands by this move...

RUSH went on about reparations all week...
They don't want equality. They want vengeance. I hope none of the $$$ went to Bufoon-Cookman University.
I was worried she would waste her money foolishly...
(02-24-2019, 10:16 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]I was worried she would waste her money foolishly...

Yeah3

I wondered how she could afford that. I don't know anything about her or what her husband does for a living
(02-25-2019, 01:24 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 10:16 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]I was worried she would waste her money foolishly...

Yeah3

I wondered how she could afford that.   I don't know anything about her or what her husband does for a living

She is a billionaire and her brother started Blackwater.