The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hilarious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feinstein gets down and wrestles in the dirt with a bunch of kids over the Green New Deal

"One kid shot back "I hear what you're saying but we're the people who voted you. You're supposed to listen to us, that's your job."

"How old are you?" challenged Feinstein.

"I'm 16. I can't vote," said the girl.

"Well you didn't vote for me," replied the Senator.

Wrestlemania
(02-24-2019, 08:19 AM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]Feinstein gets down and wrestles in the dirt with a bunch of kids over the Green New Deal  

"One kid shot back "I hear what you're saying but we're the people who voted you. You're supposed to listen to us, that's your job."

"How old are you?" challenged Feinstein.

"I'm 16. I can't vote," said the girl.

"Well you didn't vote for me," replied the Senator.

Wrestlemania

Chuckle
Well, in a couple of years she will be able to, but maybe this guy will be out of politics by then so he won't need her vote at that time.
(02-24-2019, 08:48 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Well, in a couple of years she will be able to, but maybe this guy will be out of politics by then so he won't need her vote at that time.

That guy Feinstein's first name is Diane.
Chuckle
I did not know that we were talking about a female politician, but still that kid is only 2 years from being an adult and being able to vote and somehow I think the kids memory will be longer than that!
(02-24-2019, 09:06 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know that we were talking about a female politician, but still that kid is only 2 years from being an adult and being able to vote and somehow I think the kids memory will be longer than that!

That's why you should have to be 21 to vote. Maybe pay property taxes too
(02-24-2019, 10:36 AM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 09:06 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know that we were talking about a female politician, but still that kid is only 2 years from being an adult and being able to vote and somehow I think the kids memory will be longer than that!

That's why you should have to be 21 to vote.  Maybe pay property taxes too

and drive a tank