The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: More Than 100 Bills Proposed in 30 States to Expand, Restrict or Eliminate Vaccine Informed Consent Rights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This from @Karu which was posted on the Q thread.

I felt it important for a stand-alone thread for this, as everyone needs to look at this !!

(02-23-2019, 05:44 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ]More Than 100 Bills Proposed in 30 States to Expand, Restrict or Eliminate Vaccine Informed Consent Rights

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/urgent-...-30-states
SNIP from Karu's link:

" ... Compromise Vaccine Informed Consent Rights

Mandate use of new vaccines by children and adults;
Restrict or eliminate vaccine exemptions;
Restrict the list of persons who can approve vaccine exemptions
Allow vaccine providers to administer HPV and hepatitis B vaccines to minors without parental consent;
Allow forced vaccination and medical treatment under certain circumstances;
Allow state health officials to mandate all federally recommended vaccines;
Mandate that doctors and other vaccine providers track and report the vaccination status of all children and adults in electronic medical records;
Require schools to publicly post vaccination rates or vaccine exemption rates;
Require a physician signature for a religious or conscientious belief exemption to vaccination;
Require school districts to conduct health and safety visits for children under private instruction;
Require vaccines for college students based on CDC (ACIP) vaccine recommendations;
Require long term care facilities to track vaccination status of employees and residents;
Expand the release of information in the state vaccine tracking registry (such as to insurance companies);
Mandate vaccines for vendors serving hospitals and other medical facilities;
Require all insurance plans to cover all CDC recommended vaccines without copays or deductibles;
Allow pharmacists, dentists or optometrists to administer vaccines.

Expand Vaccine Informed Consent Rights

Require vaccine administrators to provide certain kinds of vaccine information to adults or parents of minor children before vaccination;
Require schools to inform parents of their right to exemptions from vaccine requirements;
Expand the list of persons who can approve vaccine exemptions;
Require legislature approval for changes to the list of vaccines required for school attendance;
Protect employees who refuse vaccination from discipline or discharge;
Clarify that refusal to vaccinate or delay vaccines is not child abuse;
Allow serologic (blood titer) proof of immunity in lieu of vaccination;
Prohibit vaccine mandates for non-communicable diseases;
Eliminate the ability of state health officials to mandate all federally recommended vaccines;
Establish that it is unlawful for an employer to mandate vaccines for healthcare employees;
Require information and notification of vaccines derived from aborted fetal tissue;
Prohibit managed care entities from imposing requirements relating to vaccination protocol;
Require parental consent before a child in protective custody can be vaccinated;
Establish a state database to monitor adverse effects of vaccinations. ..."

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/urgent-...-30-states
[Image: LF7CF1R.jpg]
(02-23-2019, 10:24 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LF7CF1R.jpg]

That man is just plain evil. [Image: AwHXCXi.gif]
(02-24-2019, 01:22 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019, 10:24 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ] 

That man is just plain evil.   [Image: AwHXCXi.gif]

I read last night that Bills father was one of the heads of Planned Parenthood too. When I come across it again I will link it up.
Here they give you a list of the crap that's in that stuff, they are quite open about it, there is a list you sign off on, it includes things like themerisol, mercury, good stuff like that.
(02-24-2019, 08:27 AM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 01:22 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]That man is just plain evil.   [Image: AwHXCXi.gif]

I read last night that Bills father was one of the heads of Planned Parenthood too. When I come across it again I will link it up.

Bill Gate's Father was Head of Planned Parenthood

Bill Moyers interview of Bill Gates.

MOYERS: But did you come to reproductive issues as an intellectual, philosophical pursuit? Or was there something that happened? Did come up on… was there a revelation?

GATES: When I was growing up, my parents were almost involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And so it's fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like adults, talking about that.

My mom was on the United Way group that decides how to allocate the money and looks at all the different charities and makes the very hard decisions about where that pool of funds is going to go. So I always knew there was something about really educating people and giving them choices in terms of family size.

https://www.pbs.org/now/printable/transc...print.html
(02-23-2019, 10:24 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ][Image: LF7CF1R.jpg]

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates & His Relationship With Big Pharma

Bill Gates is fond of using his bully pulpit to talk about “miracles” and “magic.” Gates has featured one or both words in nearly all of his annual wrap-up letters for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017), most often in reference to the Gates Foundation’s outsized financial and ideological support for global vaccine programs. As Gates says, “In the same way that during my Microsoft career I talked about the magic of software, I now spend my time talking about the magic of vaccines.”

Gates’s words give us an immediate clue that he is engaging in his own brand of magical thinking—which social scientists define as “illogical causal reasoning.” How else to explain his simplistic endorsement of vaccines as a miraculous intervention with unmitigated benefits and no down side? The Gates Foundation’s global spreadsheet appears to have no room to tally the massive flood of vaccine injuries afflicting children worldwide, despite abundant evidence that this damage is standing the vaccine risk-benefit calculus on its head and turning childhood into an extended round of Russian roulette.

Article
(02-24-2019, 08:27 AM)Billy Bulgaria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 01:22 AM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019, 10:24 PM)Karu Wrote: [ -> ] 

That man is just plain evil.   [Image: AwHXCXi.gif]

I read that too, Billy. It was in an article where he was talking about his childhood.
(02-24-2019, 08:50 AM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]Here they give you a list of the crap that's in that stuff, they are quite open about it, there is  a list you sign off on, it includes things like themerisol, mercury, good stuff like that.

Those who developed these, and those who gave the okay to use them ... All guilty of Crimes Against Humanity. imho.
Pages: 1 2