The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Truth About the Germ Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would you think if a reputable molecular biologist claimed there is no measles virus? German scientist Dr. Stefan Lanka made such a claim and said he would award 100,000 Euros to any scientist who would successfully prove otherwise.

At first it appeared that Dr. Lanka, who has been among several scientists worldwide claiming there is no HIV virus, was going to lose that 100,000 Euro wager. He lost in the first level of German court hearings to Dr. David Barnards.

But Dr. Lanka persisted and eventually a final decision in a higher court reversed the decision. Dr. Lanka did not have to pay the wager because those claiming were found unable to prove the existence of a measles virus.

The final German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) decision presided over by a panel of judges, overturned an earlier lower court claim to Dr. Lanka’s 100,000 Euro prize, was that there was not enough evidence to support the existence of a measles virus.

germ-theory
(02-23-2019, 07:44 PM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]What would you think if a reputable molecular biologist claimed there is no measles virus? German scientist Dr. Stefan Lanka made such a claim and said he would award 100,000 Euros to any scientist who would successfully prove otherwise.

At first it appeared that Dr. Lanka, who has been among several scientists worldwide claiming there is no HIV virus, was going to lose that 100,000 Euro wager. He lost in the first level of German court hearings to Dr. David Barnards.

But Dr. Lanka persisted and eventually a final decision in a higher court reversed the decision. Dr. Lanka did not have to pay the wager because those claiming were found unable to prove the existence of a measles virus.

The final German Federal Supreme Court (BGH) decision presided over by a panel of judges, overturned an earlier lower court claim to Dr. Lanka’s 100,000 Euro prize, was that there was not enough evidence to support the existence of a measles virus.

germ-theory

No time to read the full doc right now @Scuffalufacus but is this meaning it NO LONGER EXISTS?

Because I had it as a kid - and don't recommend vaccines as it was hardly problematic...

But is this a claim - like small-pox - that the virus is extinct, or that it NEVER existed?

Heartflowers Heartflowers Heartflowers
(02-23-2019, 07:54 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019, 07:44 PM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]What would you think if a reputable molecular biologist claimed there is no measles virus? German scientist Dr. Stefan Lanka made such a claim and said he would award 100,000 Euros to any scientist who would successfully prove otherwise.

germ-theory

No time to read the full doc right now @Scuffalufacus but is this meaning it NO LONGER EXISTS?

Because I had it as a kid - and don't recommend vaccines as it was hardly problematic...

But is this a claim - like small-pox - that the virus is extinct, or that it NEVER existed?

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Munch, I don't have alot of time atm either. ( I work at a pool hall on Saturdays and my replacement just came in).
The gist as I read it, is there never was such a thing. The whole virus approach is wrong.
How strange. Ponder
(02-23-2019, 08:27 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]How  strange.   Ponder

I know what chu did, wash yer hands/soul if want to go faster...look around . I`m good with you BTW...
(02-23-2019, 08:38 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]

I know what chu did, wash yer hands/soul if want to go faster...look around . I`m good with you BTW...

When was the last time I quoted you commanding that you do something?

If I want your advice I'll ask for it.

Thank you.
(02-23-2019, 08:23 PM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019, 07:54 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

germ-theory

Heartflowers  Heartflowers  Heartflowers

Munch, I don't have alot of time atm either. ( I work at a pool hall on Saturdays and my replacement just came in).
The gist as I read it, is there never was such a thing. The whole virus approach is wrong.

[Image: DyFPzQa.gif]

hope you did not have to do this tonite
@Scuffalufacus
Chuckle
(02-23-2019, 08:41 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Child...ish
(02-23-2019, 08:41 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Yer black interior sucks the life out of you...enjoy the sun dude...welcome...if you like...
One of the most interesting twists in this battle for “disease prevention supremacy” primarily headlined by Pasteur and Bernard, is that Pasteur recanted on his deathbed over his entire life work, stating that “the microbe is nothing; the milieu is everything.” Another way of stating these words is that it is not the germ that causes disease, but the terrain in which the germ is found.

https://healingthebody.ca/is-it-the-germ...ur-health/