The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Rule by tyranny’: American-born woman who joined ISIS must be allowed to return, lawsuit says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Rule by tyranny’: American-born woman who joined ISIS must be allowed to return, lawsuit says

(she'll want to run for a Congressional seat on her return)

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/statu...6622554112

By Isaac Stanley-Becker
February 22 at 6:00 AM
If the American-born woman who joined the Islamic State in Syria and now wants to return home is a citizen of the United States, what is she owed by her government?
The lawyer suing the U.S. government for her return says Hoda Muthana, 24, deserves more than a letter announcing her denaturalization. “And certainly,” said Charles Swift, a former Navy commander and the director of the Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America, “more than a tweet.”
President Trump announced in a tweet on Wednesday that he had instructed his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, “not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!” Pompeo proclaimed in a statement the same day that she “is not a U.S. citizen and will not be admitted into the United States.”
[Trump says Alabama woman who joined ISIS will not be allowed back into U.S.]

More
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...15399aeadf
Her attorney might want to check out the EOs President Trump has written and amended. I'm sure her dad would rather see her go back to his home country.. Yeah3
To mis-qoute some old Floyd, "send her back to mother in a cardboard  box."
leave the scum to Assad. Let him take care of it.
(02-23-2019, 03:29 PM)Sami Wrote: [ -> ]Her attorney might want to check out the EOs President Trump has written and amended. I'm sure her dad would rather see her go back to his home country.. Yeah3

It's a great shame that Trump, Canada, UK, and Israel all helped the White Helmets leave Syria and relocate them.

They are all Al-Qaeda and ISIS. If people bothered to pay attention through out the years then they would know. But people who didn't, it's understandable.

All of the White Helmets should be executed.
(02-24-2019, 04:47 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2019, 03:29 PM)Sami Wrote: [ -> ]Her attorney might want to check out the EOs President Trump has written and amended. I'm sure her dad would rather see her go back to his home country.. Yeah3

It's a great shame that Trump, Canada, UK, and Israel all helped the White Helmets leave Syria and relocate them.

They are all Al-Qaeda and ISIS. If people bothered to pay attention through out the years then they would know. But people who didn't, it's understandable.

All of the White Helmets should be executed.

I had sent tons of proof about the White Helmets to the WH, the contact page to get to President Trump when he was early into his term. NO idea if he ever got those emails, but I suspect I wasn't alone. I do believe though that he has talked about them fairly recently in a negative light.

One of his EOs is specific about even American CITIZENS and what it takes to be sent to Gitmo, and tried under a military tribunal. Let this girl's father keep pushing the CAIR attorney. They will see this gal no more.