The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The "Mail Bombs" terrorism investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the status of the investigation?

I know that those responsible would have been found by now. I suggest that they did it themselves like the Smollet set up.

Those are the most serious charges... That is the terrorism we gave up so much of our precious rights to be protected from.

If it HAD NOT been them doing it and ANYONE but them. They would have been immediately caught and ALL of the details would be known.

So what gives?

It is time to shine some disinfecting light on the swamp.
I haven't heard anything.
(02-22-2019, 04:27 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't heard anything.

Yeah it just disappeared.
(02-22-2019, 04:29 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2019, 04:27 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't heard anything.

Yeah it just disappeared.

Its easy.. they are looking for the next jackass to pin it too.
Enter often, no purchase required!
(02-22-2019, 04:02 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]What is the status of the investigation?

I know that those responsible would have been found by now. I suggest that they did it themselves like the Smollet set up.

Those are the most serious charges... That is the terrorism we gave up so much of our precious rights to be protected from.

If it HAD NOT been them doing it and ANYONE but them. They would have been immediately caught and ALL of the details would be known.

So what gives?

It is time to shine some disinfecting light on the swamp.

Frigg, I cam across an article earlier about some guy, I think about 30 years old that left to join ISIS, but returned to the states. Instead of putting him in Gitmo where these fools belong, he is now with the Justice Dept! All I can do is send links like this to the Contact White House link, and hope President Trump is aware .Or at least let it be known that WE know! I was already so fed up with articles left and right of very recent stories of Trump supporters being knocked around, that I just deleted the whole mess.
Maybe it’s too hard to get those false flags just right, so they figured “the people will forget!”

Ham
This article says nothing:

The series of attempted mail bombings and the deadly shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue this month have once again raised the specter of hate and terrorism in the United States. As public debate intensifies, it is important to understand what the terms “terrorism” and “hate crime” actually mean and why these definitions matter. For instance, both types of crime can carry harsher penalties than other similar violent acts. Both are also symptoms of deep social and political stress, as history has shown. Only once these crimes are appropriately labeled can Americans grapple with their origins.

cite: https://www.cfr.org/article/mail-bombs-h...-terrorism

There is this Breitbart article also but otherwise not a peep

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/10/...terrorism/

This video on youtube has fresh info, it says it was a dry run by the terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZkmAi4OIUg
Yep, they could not facilitate the conclusion they wanted so.... tumbleweeds!
1dunno1
Wasn't it determined that the fake bombs were sent by the nut in the Trump sticker van?

What ever happened with him?
Pages: 1 2