The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So stupid it hurts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always stunned when reading real time friedpotatoehaids

(I imagine they are also still breathlessly freaked out about jussie's bleach wounds and broken ribs....)

I read this thread --'posted today--
for five minutes, my jaw continuing to drop.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BettyBowers/s...7636970496
This woman thinks she is elegant and clever. She only seems to have lapdogs commenting/ following her.
Anyone who likes to play "spankdown" could have a field day...
This is the quintessential haughty hipper than thou ultra liberal, who thinks that insulting --  in the snottiest way possible-- those on the right of center makes her appear intelligent.

I feel like even miss manners or southern belle would give her a slap with a glove....
[Image: ojzemanvr6b11.jpg]
She needs to be added to the lawsuit list.

@Sassy needs to see that persons Twitter and send her to the Covington attorneys.

:)
(02-21-2019, 02:51 AM)ElixerPi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ojzemanvr6b11.jpg]

Chuckle
(02-21-2019, 01:19 AM)ElixerPi Wrote: [ -> ]This woman thinks she is elegant and clever. She only seems to have lapdogs commenting/ following her.
Anyone who likes to play "spankdown" could have a field day...
This is the quintessential haughty hipper than thou ultra liberal, who thinks that insulting --  in the snottiest way possible-- those on the right of center makes her appear intelligent.

I feel like even miss manners or southern belle would give her a slap with a glove....

"Belles" and Feminists do not mix! (Perish the thought!)

Yeah3