The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Airlines Have Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Airlines Have Announced What They Will Do In the Face of Another Government Shutdown

In a shocking revelation, the airlines have signaled their intention should there be another government shutdown. And you wont believe who they are blaming

(02-20-2019, 09:10 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]The Airlines Have Announced What They Will Do In the Face of Another Government Shutdown

In a shocking revelation, the airlines have signaled their intention should there be another government shutdown. And you wont believe who they are blaming

"Old Age and Treachery will Always over take Youth and Skill" .

Never, have truer words been spoken!
Has one thing Hodges said actually turn out to be true?
(02-20-2019, 11:18 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Has one thing Hodges said actually turn out to be true?

I really don't know
(02-20-2019, 11:30 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 11:18 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Has one thing Hodges said actually turn out to be true?

I really don't know

I listened once and he claimed foriegn troops were in Colorado Springs waiting to attack.
(02-20-2019, 11:37 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 11:30 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]

I really don't know

I listened once and he claimed foriegn troops were in Colorado Springs waiting to attack.

We have had a ton of foreign troops here over the last few years thanks to Obama . Even I have seen their UN signs on the trucks and such . Not far from where I live there is a small base in Savanna Illinois where they have trained and to in Thomson Illinois there is a empty prison that has never been used it's a FEMA camp . You can search these ..

I like Dave and I think he truly cares about America but.......I know what you mean.

John