The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bad Doggy Parents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got a family down the street that owns a beautiful male cinnamon husky. I see him all the time as the 13yo daughter walks him around the neighborhood.

She stopped by a couple weeks back and mentioned he'd been chewing on his tail. I didn't think a lot about it but suggested an antifungal cream. Plus, he wasn't too keen on me checking him out.

But today they stop by and she mentions something like, "I hope his tail doesn't start bleeding." So I grabbed him and took a look. It's a cyst almost the size of a half dollar! I immediately (and strongly) recommended a trip to the vet. But she acted like they didn't have time due to bowling league schedules.

If they haven't done anything by the next time I see him, I'm going to load him up myself.

Any other suggestions? I have no desire to play Dr Pimple Popper, but I've got the gloves, an exacto knife and facemask. After that, it's just a matter of super glue, toilet paper, and duct tape.
I keep cephalexin around for my dog. Maybe if you can pop it and load it with neosporin it will heal
If they do not take him to the vet then report them.
Or bury them and take the dog yourself.
Whatever seems right to you.

"Bowling schedule"???

Fuck off.
Dude or dudet......this is a hard one.

John
(02-20-2019, 06:27 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]If they do not take him to the vet then report them.

"Bowling schedule"???  

Fuck off.

Thanks for saying what was on my mind but I didn’t want to say out loud.

John

~mc~

(02-20-2019, 06:27 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]If they do not take him to the vet then report them.

"Bowling schedule"???  

Fuck off.

THIS :(
(02-20-2019, 06:23 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Got a family down the street that owns a beautiful male cinnamon husky. I see him all the time as the 13yo daughter walks him around the neighborhood.

She stopped by a couple weeks back and mentioned he'd been chewing on his tail. I didn't think a lot about it but suggested an antifungal cream. Plus, he wasn't too keen on me checking him out.

But today they stop by and she mentions something like, "I hope his tail doesn't start bleeding." So I grabbed him and took a look. It's a cyst almost the size of a half dollar! I immediately (and strongly) recommended a trip to the vet. But she acted like they didn't have time due to bowling league schedules.

If they haven't done anything by the next time I see him, I'm going to load him up myself.

Any other suggestions? I have no desire to play Dr Pimple Popper, but I've got the gloves, an exacto knife and facemask. After that, it's just a matter of super glue, toilet paper, and duct tape.

Then write them up a vet bill. Troll2
(02-20-2019, 06:23 PM)Red Auroras Wrote: [ -> ]Got a family down the street that owns a beautiful male cinnamon husky. I see him all the time as the 13yo daughter walks him around the neighborhood.

No.

As soon as you touch it, it is your responsibility. If that tail falls off because of their neglect, but you "did something" guess who's responsible for allllll following issues and vet bills?

Report them.

"Bowling schedule"???  

Fuck off.

Lmao If he still had his testikleez, I'd do it! And charge $600 for stud fees. I've done ARBA and Rareties circuit. So I know a good working breed when I see one.

And @Konaexpress Chuckle I'm a flaming heterosexual male.
(02-20-2019, 07:07 PM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate humans
Angry

Not all are hateable just some, the ones that won`t shower float to the top IMHO
Pages: 1 2 3