The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: BYE FELICIA: Pompeo Says ISIS Bride Will Not Be Allowed to Come to the US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The woman who claims to have left Alabama to join ISIS and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation, according to a statement from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Pompeo said that the 24-year-old “will not be admitted to the United States.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02...to-the-us/
The mainstream media has been attempting to paint a “heartbreaking” and sympathetic portrait of Hoda Muthana, despite the fact that she married four ISIS fighters in Syria.

“‘ISIS bride’ Hoda Muthana, who has been asking to return to the United States, is not an American citizen,” Pompeo said on Wednesday.
(02-20-2019, 04:29 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]The woman who claims to have left Alabama to join ISIS and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation, according to a statement from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Pompeo said that the 24-year-old “will not be admitted to the United States.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02...to-the-us/

Cmicsfee
She IS a traitor and should be allowed to return to the USA for trial and execution!
I dont blame the us. If she wants to she can just call justine castro. Im sure he will welcome her with open arms and even give her a few milly to ease her pain.
Bye Fatima! <---Islamic equivalent to Felicia
[Image: trumpemoji.jpg]
(02-20-2019, 05:01 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]I dont blame the us. If she wants to she can just call justine castro. Im sure he will welcome her with open arms and even give her a few milly to ease her pain.

No, we should deport the Castro brothers.

We have enough illegals in San Antonio.

Chuckle
(02-20-2019, 05:14 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 05:01 PM)It Wrote: [ -> ]I dont blame the us. If she wants to she can just call justine castro. Im sure he will welcome her with open arms and even give her a few milly to ease her pain.

No, we should deport the Castro brothers.

We have enough illegals in San Antonio.

Chuckle

Chuckle

No Shit Eh!
Fucking MSM tho...watch out!
Pages: 1 2 3