The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Man Pulls Gun On MAGA Hat Wearing Couple in Sams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some people have suggested it is a hoax like Smollett's. And this was 3 days ago.
popnana

[Image: n8gmzqY.png]

[Image: a4zQTzW.png]

https://www.wnky.com/man-accused-of-pull...maga-hats/
Here we go again... Eyeroll
Kinda weird that the left feels that is all right to use guns. I was a bit stunned to find out recently that a few of the left people in my family ALL have guns and multiple each. A bunch of that arsenal is not even registered! When I politely asked why I was told that they don’t trust the government.......WTF?

John
(02-20-2019, 10:47 AM)Konaexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda weird that the left feels that is all right to use guns. I was a bit stunned to find out recently that a few of the left people in my family ALL have guns and multiple each. A bunch of that arsenal is not even registered! When I politely asked why I was told that they don’t trust the government.......WTF?

John

I know lots of people on Kauai that have lots of guns and don't trust the government and they are not leftists, I think that in the current state of affairs that our government is in, "to trust them" would be a dangerous thing, until our government is brought back to a "for the people" condition you need to be very cautious.

Now as far as the "LEFT" not trusting government it could be they meant conservatives or "right" sided which is funny as compared to what the left currently represents. Most left are so brainwashed they cannot see the puppets say one thing but are doing the opposite behind the scenes.