The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Angela Merkel will be stepping down and what that means to Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Germany's Angela Merkel has said she will step down as chancellor in 2021, following recent election setbacks.
"I will not be seeking any political post after my term ends," she told a news conference in Berlin.
She also said she would not seek re-election as leader of the centre-right CDU party in December. She has held the post since 2000.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46020745

It has been widely assumed in Germany that the current Bundestag term, which began in 2017, would be Ms Merkel’s last, but there had been no official confirmation of this until now. The leader told a news conference in Berlin it was “time for a new chapter” in German politics.

Brexit transition period could be too short, Merkel warns
Ms Merkel said she took responsibility for the CDU’s recent losses in local elections and told party members that she would not run again for the leadership of her party at a conference in December.
This would leave her in the position of staying as chancellor while not being the leader of her own party. The German constitution has strict rules regulating the process of appointing the chancellor, with parties nominating a named candidate for the position ahead of elections.
The move would not be unprecedented: Helmut Schmidt, West Germany’s chancellor from 1974 to 1982, never led the SPD of which he is a member.
“Firstly, at the next CDU party congress in December in Hamburg, I will not put myself forward again as candidate for the CDU chair,” she told reporters.

Merkel’s top ally in Brussels launches campaign for EU presidency
“Secondly, this fourth term is my last as German chancellor. At the federal election in 2021, I will not stand again as chancellor candidate, nor as a candidate for the Bundestag, and ... I won’t seek any further political offices.”
She added that she would not run for chancellor if a snap election were held before 2021, and that she had made the decision not to stay on as party chair before the summer parliamentary recess.
The chancellor said that two issues, Brexit, and US-Russia relations, would be the main focus for her as long as she remained in office.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...06461.html

Even Angela Merkel, the usually unruffled veteran of European crises after almost 11 years as chancellor of Germany, had to admit it last week: “The world finds itself in a critical condition,” she said, and there is no point “in painting anything rosier than it is.”
The outlook for Ms. Merkel is not especially rosy, either.
After years of broad and deep support at home, bolstering her as she grew to become the Continent’s most powerful leader, she is heading toward national elections next year more politically vulnerable than at any time since her early days in office, with implications that extend far beyond Germany’s borders.
When she arrives in Slovakia on Friday for a summit meeting of leaders from 27 European Union nations — all save Britain, which voted in June to leave the bloc — her ability to navigate her troubles at home will hang over the gathering.
Since Britain’s decision, other European governments have done little to respond to the surge in populism and nationalism across the Continent or to reassure their citizens that the European Union can be a force for good in their lives.

With Ms. Merkel’s attention split between strengthening her domestic position and addressing Europe’s woes, the task of developing a united and effective response could become that much harder.
Her continued defense of her decision to admit more than a million migrants to Germany last year has left her increasingly isolated from other leaders coping with anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim sentiment in their electorates, especially after terrorist attacks.

With growth across the eurozone still “tilted to the down side,” as the European Central Bank chief, Mario Draghi, said on Thursday, Ms. Merkel’s new vulnerability may undercut Germany’s ability to impose its austerity-based economic policy on the bloc and fuel calls for more government spending from countries still struggling with high unemployment and slow growth.
And an inward turn by Germany as it debates its response to the migration crisis and holds elections in a year’s time could create a further leadership void in Europe at a critical moment.
Already, President François Hollande of France is all but a lame duck, deeply unpopular and a long shot for re-election next year, and Prime Minister Matteo Renzi of Italy remains politically fragile, struggling to push through constitutional changes and to assert himself on the European stage.

And the rift between the more pluralistic nations of Western Europe and governments in Central and Eastern Europe, some of which are increasingly authoritarian, has heightened the challenge of keeping the Continent knit tightly together.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/12/world...rants.html

I remember running into this conspiracy at one time that Merkel was Hitler's daughter - S

The Stasi File
According to the Stasi GDR File, the daughter of Hitler is now holding the same office as her father - Chancellor of Germany. She is said to be the most powerful human being on Earth since she is also the President of the European Union (EU) and head of the powerful Western Economic Block known as the G-8.

More concerning is that Hitler's dream of uniting Europe under German/Vatican control is now within his daughter's reach.

In 1954, a child was born, a baby girl, whom the Stasi File identifies as Angela Merkel, today's Chancellor of Germany. Her official birthday is July 17, 1954. However, the Stasi file which is currently in the Soviet KGB archives, records her birth as April 20, 1954. If this secret police citizen’s file in the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (GDR) is correct, then Hitler’s daughter, Angela Merkel, was born on Adolph Hitler’s birthday - April 20.
HITLER'S FROZEN SPERM
Angela Merkel’s birth, as detailed in the Stasi file, was based on the research of the German Doctor Karl Klauberg. Klauberg was classified as one of the worst Nazi ‘ Angel of Death ’ doctors and was convicted by the Soviet Courts as a ‘war criminal’.

According to the reports, Doctor Klauberg was released by the Soviets after serving only seven years of his sentence in return for turning over to the KGB his hidden files on his Nazi artificial insemination experiments and, more horrifically, the frozen sperm of the former Nazi Dictator, Adolf Hitler. Hitler's father, who took the name Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Solomon Rothschild's mistress Anna Maria Schicklgruber.

Upon receipt of the Nazi files on artificial insemination, along with Hitler’s frozen sperm, the Soviet Politicheskoye Buro (Politburo) authorized the experiments to ‘resurrect’, ‘if possible’, a child bearing the ‘genetic markers’ of Adolph Hitler.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news501_Merkel.html

So there is the conspiracy, kind of interesting. -S
Germany's fate will depend on WHOM is next in control!
just like our country all depends on whom is in control of things, and ours is OUT of control for now, Trump is working on it but progress is slow, to many deeply embed-ed scumbags every where.
I wish her a long and unhealthy retirement. May she spend her golden years shitting in adult diapers, drooling and eating foul mush.
(02-20-2019, 04:49 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I wish her a long and unhealthy retirement. May she spend her golden years shitting in adult diapers, drooling and eating foul mush.

I think she is close to that already!! Lmao