The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Adam Lanza Of Sandy Hook Didn't Really Exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: Adam+Lanza.jpg]

Jim Fetzer has done incredible research on Sandy Hook hoax. He proved it was a FEMA drill together with CIA and FBI to promote gun control. His 500 page book is free after Amazon refused to carry it. Here is a link to the book:

http://www.reformation.org/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

He has a website and I thought you might like to know what happened when Lanza was "killed", supposedly by a bullet to the back of his head(as if that wasn't suspicious enough).

Here is the evidence he didn't exist:

https://jamesfetzer.org/2015/05/adam-lan...hook-hoax/

Here is the strange evidence that he wasn't really cremated:

Sandy Hook: The curious case of Adam Lanza’s ex-con funeral home director
April 30, 2016 James Fetzerblog, Sandy Hook

By Dr. Eowyn

Adam Lanza was the 20-year-old alleged mass murderer of Sandy Hook who, on December 14, 2012, first killed his mother, Nancy, with four shots to her face in their family home, then drove a short distance to Sandy Hook Elementary School. There, in the space of 11 minutes, he shot to death 20 first-graders and 6 adults, before killing himself with a shot to the lower back of his head.

Among the many curiosities about Lanza, such as not leaving any online footprints despite being a computer wiz, is the fact that genealogy websites, e.g., Ancestry.com, initially had Lanza’s date of death, according to the Social Security Death Index, as a day before the massacre, on December 13, 2012. It was only after the curious date had been discovered by bloggers, did the websites revise it to the day of the massacre. (See “SSDI changed Adam Lanza’s date-of-death from Dec. 13 to Dec. 14, 2012 !!!” and “Sandy Hook: Adam Lanza’s strange Dec. 13 date-of-death just won’t go away”)

The alleged death certificate for Adam Lanza, published by the Sandy Hook skeptics-bashing SandyHookFacts.com, identifies two businesses that were involved in Lanza’s funeral arrangements:
Linwood Crematory as the business in charge of “Disposition” of Lanza’s body (see Box #29 of death certificate).
Hartford Trade Service as the “Funeral Facility” (Box #33), next to which is an illegible scribble as the “Signature of Funeral Director” (Box #34), whose license number is 2698 (Box #35).

Linwood Cemetery and Crematory is at 41 John Ward Ave., Haverhill, MA01830. Why Linwood was chosen is a mystery because it is located in Massachusetts — not Newtown, Connecticut, where Lanza killed himself; nor Stamford, Connecticut, where Peter Lanza resides; nor Kingston, New Hampshire, where Nancy Lanza was buried. (See Daily Mail)

According to Hartford Courant, on January 25, 2011, Kevin Riley, 54, funeral director and owner of Hartford Trade Services, was sentenced to eight months in prison for using “a body-removal contract with the state medical examiner’s office to gain access to the estates of people who had died and stole assets from some of them,” and for double-billing state agencies for body removal.
Prosecutors said Riley had himself appointed administrator of the estates of people with no relatives, giving him access to money and property with little or no scrutiny. Riley and his co-conspirator, Yolande Faulkner, who also was charged with larceny, would then steal money, jewelry and paintings and sell some of them through an auction house where Faulkner also was the bookkeeper. All told, Riley, through Hartford Trade Services, billed the Department of Social Services and the Office of the Chief State Medical Examiner more than $25,000. In many of those cases, Riley also charged the state $1,800 in burial fees — while also charging the person’s estate that same amount.
Riley surrendered his funeral director and embalming licenses to the state Department of Public Health and agreed to repay the estates he stole from as well as two state agencies that he had double-billed. Additionally, he must perform 50 hours of community service during each of 3 years of probation once he is released from prison.

The rest of the story is at this link:

https://jamesfetzer.org/2016/04/sandy-ho...-director/
I guess we’ll never know the real story.

I’m surprised this video is still there.

~mc~

(02-19-2019, 07:08 PM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we’ll never know the real story.

I’m surprised this video is still there.

Yep

I remember watching that live

I hate not having answers

~mc~

Pinning

Good find @Natural Variability !!
(02-19-2019, 07:08 PM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I guess we’ll never know the real story.

That's for damned sure. It would bring the whole house of cards down.

I wonder if Trump has been or has sought to be briefed on this matter by intelligence.
Will this get Alex Jones off the sandy "HOOK."
Go to hell all of you.

Jim Fetzer is a doom profiteer .

James H. "Uncle" Fetzer is a retired philosopher and all-around conspiracy theorist. From the 1970s into the 1990s, he published a number of well-regarded works on the philosophy of science, cognitive science, and artificial intelligence. By the late 1990s, however, he had morphed into a full-time conspiracy theorist. He has authored three entire collections of John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory books, co-authored a book that claims Senator Paul Wellstone's plane crash was actually a political assassination, promoted moon landing hoax conspiracy theories, and bolstered his support of holocaust denial with claims that Israel was secretly involved in everything from the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre to 9/11.[1] Naturally, TV shows hosted by intellectual giants such as Jerry Springer, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Jesse Ventura have given Fetzer and his views a comfy guest chair.

I hope if any of your children ever die in a mass shooting they call you a liar.

This crap is completely despicable .

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_H._Fetzer

I guess everyone on this thread so far thinks the Moonlanding was a hoax, holocaust was a hoax ? and that horses ass has figured out every conspiracy of the last 30 years by himself .
The Lanza brother that was real was arrested in New York that morning. It was not Adam.
Most Interesting . . . . Thank You .

a retired philosopher

Didn ' t know there was such a designation . . . .

I best just go to bed for this evening .

Be Well All .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5