The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Little boy from Austin, TX raises money for border wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Austin boy sets up hot chocolate stand to raise money for border wall

An Austin boy has raised more than $5,000 from selling hot chocolate dedicated to funds to build a border wall along the southern U.S. border.

On Saturday, Benton Stevens and his dad Shane posted video on Facebook showcasing the hot chocolate stand in front of a shopping complex, selling for $2 a cup.

A sign in front of the boy's stand said "proceeds help Trump build the wall."

For an extra 50 cents, Benton also offered large "Nancy Pelosi" marshmallows to melt. Smaller "Beto O'Rourke" marshmallows were also offered at no extra charge.

After sales over the weekend, Benton's dad posted Monday that the boy raised more than $2,200 through a Venmo account. By Tuesday, the dad reported the account totaled almost $5,000.

https://abc13.com/society/boy-raises-nea...l/5145348/

I've been foreseeing that the generation that is currently between the ages 9-17 will be amazing patriots.
They are growing up in a climate of hate perpetuated by the democrat party and Hollywood and watching the old guard attempt to remove a Great President through slander, lies and deception. They are our future. The democrat party has seriously messed up. They went too far and are falling over the edge...and these little kids are witnessing it all.
(02-19-2019, 03:14 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]Austin boy sets up hot chocolate stand to raise money for border wall

An Austin boy has raised more than $5,000 from selling hot chocolate dedicated to funds to build a border wall along the southern U.S. border.

On Saturday, Benton Stevens and his dad Shane posted video on Facebook showcasing the hot chocolate stand in front of a shopping complex, selling for $2 a cup.

A sign in front of the boy's stand said "proceeds help Trump build the wall."

For an extra 50 cents, Benton also offered large "Nancy Pelosi" marshmallows to melt. Smaller "Beto O'Rourke" marshmallows were also offered at no extra charge.

After sales over the weekend, Benton's dad posted Monday that the boy raised more than $2,200 through a Venmo account. By Tuesday, the dad reported the account totaled almost $5,000.

https://abc13.com/society/boy-raises-nea...l/5145348/

I've been foreseeing that the generation that is currently between the ages 9-17 will be amazing patriots.
They are growing up in a climate of hate perpetuated by the democrat party and Hollywood and watching the old guard attempt to remove a Great President through slander, lies and deception.  They are our future.  The democrat party has seriously messed up. They went too far and are falling over the edge...and these little kids are witnessing it all.

Kids are so good to help out. Some of them really want to make the world a better place. There is hope for the future.

~mc~

next thing you know this kid is going to get a tax bill in the mail. Eyeroll
(02-19-2019, 03:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]next thing you know this kid is going to get a tax bill in the mail.  Eyeroll

That is the Alphabet Agency that I need to start focusing on next.

I'm pretty sick of them. Ham

@~mc~ I count your son as one of the young patriots that WILL preserve our Nation.
I'm serious when I say this...all this exposed corruption is spawning a wave of Greatness that will drown the rats.

~mc~

(02-19-2019, 04:01 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 03:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]next thing you know this kid is going to get a tax bill in the mail.  Eyeroll

That is the Alphabet Agency that I need to start focusing on next.

I'm pretty sick of them.  Ham

@~mc~  I count your son as one of the young patriots that WILL preserve our Nation.
I'm serious when I say this...all this exposed corruption is spawning a wave of Greatness that will drown the rats.

Oh, he’s definitely a young patriot Heartflowers
TEXAS BOY SAYS ADULTS CALLED HIM ‘LITTLE HITLER’ WHEN HE STARTED RAISING MONEY FOR THE WALL

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/19/boy-t...all-trump/
(02-19-2019, 04:27 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]TEXAS BOY SAYS ADULTS CALLED HIM ‘LITTLE HITLER’ WHEN HE STARTED RAISING MONEY FOR THE WALL

Yeah, that will go over very well for those 'adults' when this little kid is old enough to vote.

What they do now...WILL destroy them later.

But democrats, like rinos, can't see the bigger picture they are helping to create by their actions and words. And this is their downfall.
(02-19-2019, 04:27 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]TEXAS BOY SAYS ADULTS CALLED HIM ‘LITTLE HITLER’ WHEN HE STARTED RAISING MONEY FOR THE WALL

What is it with adults today getting in the face of young people and now kids? Don't have any kids but if I did I would like for them to talk to my kid like that in front of me. We would find out how tough they are.
(02-19-2019, 04:36 PM)WNC Wrote: [ -> ]

What is it with adults today getting in the face of young people and now kids? Don't have any kids but if I did I would like for them to talk to my kid like that in front of me. We would find out how tough they are.

YUP!
short story, details would give to much personal info.
I drug a dentist across his desk and started to beat the crap out of him, before I stopped myself and just made sure he knew HOW lucky he was that i did not finish the job, and what would happen to him if he ever said again what he said. I let him know what really stopped me was my boy was present and I did not really want him to see what I was gonna do to this guy. even though he did know, but NOT the same to see it happen.
Out of the mouths of babes!!
Chuckle

Give that boy a full free ride scholarship to Texas A&M!!

Yeah3
Pages: 1 2