The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: TMZ Posts Fake Old Video of RB Ginsburg, Passes It Off as Recent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: b6xfs5W.jpg]

Wow, this hoax is unraveling like the Jesse Smollett case:

TMZ BUSTED:
Supposedly they posted video of Ginsburg walking through an airport today, to prove she is alive so she can "work from home" on the supreme court tomorrow. PROBLEM: THE VIDEO IS FROM APRIL, 2018 AND HAS BEEN RE-DUBBED WITH NEW AUDIO.

Tmz figured they would get away with fronting this as "new footage" because they shot it at different airports on the same day, and then only aired one airport video, having one in reserve. They needed Ginsburg alive, and figured no one would notice this. Someone went back through all the videos TMZ posted about Ginsburg, and figured out she's wearing the exact same outfit and looks the same in both videos with dates 10 months apart.THIS CONFIRMS SHE'S DEAD, AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, both videos were obviously shot on the same day and one aired last year!

Jim Stone, investigative journalist:

http://82.221.129.208/.xp6.html
TMZ did this on purpose...all part of the plan.

Just let it all happen.

BTW, this is the second time an old TMZ photo was used to fool the public that she is still alive...the NYTimes tried to pull this stunt off as well and was also caught:

[Image: oldphotos.png]

[Image: oldphotos2.png]

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-york-t...to-scotus/
After two attempts by national news to fake her photos we can assume a Democrat attempt at covering up her true condition. I don't think she's dead, but obviously she's in bad shape, not photogenic. This is a Democrat conspiracy, that's bad enough.
I don't trust TMZ. Well most of TV is not true anyways.
(02-19-2019, 03:09 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't trust TMZ.  Well most of TV is not true anyways.

Just keep in mind that the guy who runs TMZ is a Trump supporter...everything TMZ is exposing, and the way they are doing it, will make sense later when more Truth comes out.
(02-19-2019, 03:16 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 03:09 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't trust TMZ.  Well most of TV is not true anyways.

Just keep in mind that the guy who runs TMZ is a Trump supporter...everything TMZ is exposing, and the way they are doing it, will make sense later when more Truth comes out.

Thanks @Deplorably Nameless
OUTSTANDING!!!!! They keep putting out old photos to document the stories they INVENT about this old bat and the fact that they HAVE TO USE OLD PHOTOS means she's either DEAD (which is what I believe) or she's totally incapacitated and can't get around at all. Our media is a LIE FACTORY.

Now my question is: WHY IS DONALD TRUMP PUTTING UP WITH THIS? If WE can see this sitting here at our computers in wherever land....HE must surely know what is going on. Why is HE putting up with this farce? This always shows that members of the SUPREME COURT ITSELF are lying about Ginsburg which should be grounds for dismissal and arrest.

I'm REALLY angry about this obvious deception and CONSPIRACY to hide Ginsburg.
(02-19-2019, 02:42 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]TMZ did this on purpose...all part of the plan.

Just let it all happen.

BTW, this is the second time an old TMZ photo was used to fool the public that she is still alive...the NYTimes tried to pull this stunt off as well and was also caught:

Fortunately they didn't photoshop Mrs. Kavanaugh's speckeled outfit with the hoop earrings etc, that give away the fakery. Not that smart. but I guess they don't have to be because they just put out lies and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM EVER. Why isn't Trump or one of our Senators or some other alleged "leader" asking why they're posting old pics with these Ginsburg stories and why we can't get PROOF OF LIFE on this woman?
(02-19-2019, 03:33 PM)Mehitable Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 02:42 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]TMZ did this on purpose...all part of the plan.

Just let it all happen.

Fortunately they didn't photoshop Mrs. Kavanaugh's speckeled outfit with the hoop earrings etc, that give away the fakery.  Not that smart. but I guess they don't have to be because they just put out lies and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM EVER.  Why isn't Trump or one of our Senators or some other alleged "leader" asking why they're posting old pics with these Ginsburg stories and why we can't get PROOF OF LIFE on this woman?

I want to know why nothing is being done as well.

this doesn't make sense.
(02-19-2019, 03:16 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]

What possible reason could there be for hiding Ginsburg's death or incapacity? I don't care if he's a Trump supporter or not, this is open deceit and lying to the public and I won't put up with it for ANYONE including Trump.
Pages: 1 2 3 4