The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Apollo 20 Mission Revealed A Massive 1.5 Million-Year-Old Cigar UFO On Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

William Rutledge, a former astronaut who is now seventy-eight years old and living in Rwanda, claims that he was involved in these covert missions to the Moon. Rutledge claims that he was sworn to secrecy at the time, but this no longer concerns him given his advanced age.
Rutledge claims that he was recruited for the joint Soviet-American Apollo 20 mission which took place in 1976. Apollo 14 had observed what appeared to be numerous abandoned space ships and what appeared to be a city in the southern polar region of the Moon, and Apollo 20 was tasked with investigating further. The team travelled to the region where they took video footage of an abandoned city with elaborate architecture which surfaced online in 2007.
Even more bizarrely, Rutledge also claims that the team came across an enormous cigar-shaped UFO in a crater which was estimated to be over 10,000 feet long. When they entered the ship, they came across two alien bodies – one male and one female.

The male body was dead but the female body, nicknamed ‘Mona Lisa’ appeared to be in a state of suspended animation. The female body was attached to the pilot control of the ship, with several tubes placed inside her body. She was also said to be covered in a waxy substance. Rutledge described her as a humanoid, with six fingers and features astonishingly similar to that of a human, except that she didn’t appear to have nostrils.
Rutledge says that both of the alien bodies were taken back to Earth. While the male body was rendered to an autopsy, he believes that the female was revived and is still in a secret facility on our planet.

https://www.disclose.tv/the-apollo-20-mi...oon-309928

Rutledge said that the Apollo 14 mission had passed over the southern polar region of the Moon, observing numerous abandoned space ships and cities comprised of towering structures.

The Apollo 20 landed near the Delporte Crater and its mission was to explore a cigar-shaped mother ship that had been abandoned for 1.5 million years.
Once inside it, the astronauts found two alien bodies. The male was dead but preserved so they recovered the female, dubbed Mona Lisa.

She had a humanoid body, six fingers and her features were similar to those of a human, although she had no nostrils.

Rutledge described her as being in a state of suspended animation, neither dead nor alive. She was attached to the pilot controls of the spaceship, with several tubes going into her body and she was covered in a wax-like substance.

She was brought back to Earth and he suspects that she was revived and is kept somewhere secret to this day. The male was also brought to Earth and an autopsy was performed on him.

The astronauts recovered what technology they could and started their trip home.

William Rutledge is 78 years old and currently living in Rwanda. Due to his age, he says he no longer feels threatened by the secrecy he was sworn to at the time of the mission.

He also stated that it’s not up to NASA or anyone for that matter to keep things of this magnitude hidden from the rest of the world.

The following three videos are allegedly from the Apollo 20 mission (in the first video we are seeing the ruins of an abandoned city on the Moon, in the second video the cigar-shaped UFO, and in the third video the bodies of two humanoid extraterrestrials: a well-preserved deceased male and a female that is still alive, but in suspended animation and covered by a waxy substance):

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-top...on-15.html

Rutledge claims in his interview with Scantamburlo that Nasa's Apollo 14 mission flew over a polar region of the Moon and captured numerous space ships and cities of ancient, oddly-shaped, towering buildings, which looked like they had been abandoned for hundreds of years.
Rutledge says that Apollo 20 landed near the Delporte Crater in order to explore a large "cigar-shaped" mother ship, which had apparently been abandoned for 1.5 million years, and within the spaceship, the astronauts found two corpses of alien beings, one of which was captured on 16mm film.
He claims that the female alien he and his crew found had six fingers, hair, but no nostrils, and seemed to be in a state that was "not dead" but also "not alive". He claims to Scantamburlo that the alien girl was brought back to Earth and is still alive somewhere.
"USAF recalled that, I have been chosen later for Apollo 20 because I was one of the rare pilot who didn't believe in God (it has changed since 1990) but it was a criterion in 1976. It was not the status of the Nasa astronauts. Not believing in God made the difference. That's all," Rutledge told Scantamburlo.
Rutledge's answers are quite rambling, and on many occasions, Scantamburlo tests his knowledge about Nasa in the 1970s and what happened to the other cancelled Apollo missions. Scantamburlo's evidence is posted here.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/world-ufo-day-...on-1454928

The 3 videos I posted were uploaded by Rutledge to youtube personally by the astronaut Rutledge they say.
Have there been any reports from the Chinese regarding their lunar probe on the "dark side?"
(02-17-2019, 05:01 PM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]Have there been any reports from the Chinese regarding their lunar probe on the "dark side?"

You know I haven't seen or heard anymore about it. 1dunno1
I have seen the video of the astronauts wandering in the ruined lunar city. It is an eerie film, and looks as real as anything from NASA, but I am no expert in that kind of thing. I was unaware that it is connected to the Apollo 20 mission; I thought it was Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in those suits all this time.
gonna have to check this thread out later. cheers!