The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Pelosi Threatens to Take Our Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jptdknpa
Pelosi Threatens to Take Our Guns If Trump Declares a National Emergency

February 14, 2019

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that if President Trump can declare a national emergency to construct his border wall, a Democratic president can use the same powers to take all sorts of steps the GOP won’t like.

She mentioned guns as an area where a Democratic president might try an end-run around Congress.

Link : http://www.independentsentinel.com/pelos...emergency/
I
(02-14-2019, 10:36 PM)CSB Wrote: [ -> ]Jptdknpa
Pelosi Threatens to Take Our Guns If Trump Declares a National Emergency

February 14, 2019

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that if President Trump can declare a national emergency to construct his border wall, a Democratic president can use the same powers to take all sorts of steps the GOP won’t like.

She mentioned guns as an area where a Democratic president might try an end-run around Congress.

Link : http://www.independentsentinel.com/pelos...emergency/
I don’t think we will see a demo rat president for a long time, and Nancy will die in Gitmo so she can pound sand!
I actually want that fossilized bitch to come to take my guns. The sooner the better. I ain't getting any younger myself.
(02-14-2019, 11:31 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]I actually want that fossilized bitch to come to take my guns. The sooner the better. I ain't getting any younger myself.

She can send Schumer over to collect mine Wink
(02-15-2019, 12:09 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2019, 11:31 PM)Kadosh Wrote: [ -> ]I actually want that fossilized bitch to come to take my guns. The sooner the better. I ain't getting any younger myself.

She can send Schumer over to collect mine  Wink

I want Podesta! ( I call dibs on this bastard )

John
Maybe we can set up some kind of shooting range at Gitmo after they've all been convicted and sentenced, starting with Hildabeast and Oblowjob, then work down the list from there. Smileyfud Smileyvamp
We should say OK. As long as the liberals and Democrats give up their guns first.

Then renege on the deal and hunting season is open.

I know I posted this a lot. I can’t help it I smile every time I read it .......

[Image: 0-B47563-A-23-F5-483-A-AC93-CED014-D3-F56-F.jpg]

Every time I play this somebody tries to tell me it’s about heroin. John Lennon denies that .

Now paraphrased for Nancy “ nutty Nancy jumped the gun “

Dbl

To try and take it. :) yes.
Unless unarmed people are sent to take those guns - then it's hypocrisy and tyranny...

And what does the 2nd Amendment say about tyranny?

Facepalm
Pages: 1 2