The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: PDJT Has Cut Public-Media Funding.... This Tiime The Target is Fake News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@realDonaldTrump has cut public-media funding and continues to drain the swamp - this time his target is fake news.
(Vanity Fair article link at Twitter article)

https://twitter.com/JohnBWellsCTM/status...1293191168
They could always get a Patreon account.

PBS is really the first or one of the first crowdsourced programming services, and the second they required taxpayer funded monies, the P should have been dropped with TF added to the BS.
NP-F'n-R, too. They can do without the money since Soros and company keep them afloat...
(02-13-2019, 06:28 PM)TheOrderOfChaos Wrote: [ -> ]NP-F'n-R, too. They can do without the money since Soros and company keep them afloat...

NPR etc.. Are just pawns to CLEAR CHANNEL etc...

ALL OF THE MEDIA is owned by a tiny handful.

Find out who they are and pull ALL of their funding. Then prosecute any and all who have participated in provably insurrectionist Libelous treasonous and seditious behavior.

Same for ALL of the alphabet soup and intelligence apparatus and agencies.
(02-13-2019, 08:56 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2019, 06:28 PM)TheOrderOfChaos Wrote: [ -> ]NP-F'n-R, too. They can do without the money since Soros and company keep them afloat...

Find out who they are and pull ALL of their funding. Then prosecute any and all who have participated in provably insurrectionist Libelous treasonous and seditious behavior.

Yup, Pants down, ass up, no lube...Fuck`m all till they cry uncle...
(02-13-2019, 08:56 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Amen!
And unfortunately it's not enough to just boycott these channels and stations,
because they still are getting our tax dollars!!
It's getting interesting...everything our president is doing is part of the plan.

Draining the swamp required a lot of planning, steps were taken before we even knew they were being taken, to make sure it would go down. He couldn't just dive in there and pull the plug...first he had to get everyone to acknowledge that the swamp existed first.

The Media has to be drained first.

( @Aquarius I mentioned this thread in my thread about the Script Writers...because I feel your thread is another great piece of the big picture.)
(02-14-2019, 03:07 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting interesting...everything our president is doing is part of the plan.

Draining the swamp required a lot of planning, steps were taken before we even knew they were being taken, to make sure it would go down. He couldn't just dive in there and pull the plug...first he had to get everyone to acknowledge that the swamp existed first.

( @Aquarius I mentioned this thread in my thread about the Script Writers...because I feel your thread is another great piece of the big picture.)

I noticed that, DN, and I appreciate it very much.
Maybe I should have posted that thread on the Script Writers Thread. 1dunno1
Most of these topics, in some ways, could all be on one thread, but then sometimes a post within a thread doesn't get the attention in deserves.
(02-14-2019, 03:56 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2019, 03:07 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]It's getting interesting...everything our president is doing is part of the plan.

I noticed that, DN, and I appreciate it very much.  
Maybe I should have posted that thread on the Script Writers Thread.   1dunno1
Most of these topics, in some ways, could all be on one thread, but then sometimes a post within a thread doesn't get the attention in deserves.

No, your thread is perfect just like it is.

I'm glad it got pinned, it really is another piece falling into place. People need to read this stuff and start seeing that things are happening that will lead to a massive swamp draining. Too many people are still 'hoping' this will happen vs feeling confident that it IS happening and has been happening behind the scenes for several years.

You are right, too much info in one thread gets lost. I can't keep up with the Q thread...and sometimes I do see that really good info there can be missed because there is so much happening, but everything is connected.

Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2