The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: A cleaning tip for the home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
It works surprisingly well!  Yeah3

So it’s your day off and the house needs cleaned and laundry done, all that. But you really just want to binge watch The Big Bang Theory or whatever.  I call my solution,  commercial cleaning.  Watch your show, in one commercial break you have time to load or unload the dishwasher. The next you can wipe down the counters, the next, collect the trash in all the rooms and take it out to wherever you put it.  

That’s just one episode! Next episode commercial,  break out the vacuum and pick up the throw rugs and fold the couch blankets. The next, vacuum etc.  

When you run out of things to clean and remarkably you will,  Yeah3  hop on the exercise machine and go as hard as you can then rest until the next commercial.  

This works so well and you feel like you didn’t even work at the end of the day.  Heartflowers
How bout just pause it.. clean for an hour. All done..

And use white vinegar on everything.

Let it shine..
(02-12-2019, 05:34 PM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]How bout just pause it.. clean for an hour. All done..

Let it shine..

That’s too much like actual work. [Image: ifss59v.gif]

And I don’t like the residual smell of vinegar. I can always smell it in my friends house that uses it.   I use ammonia.   Yeah3
I just got married and to do my part I took over kitchen duties only .

She’s responsible for everything else .
I just wait on my wife to do it.
When she starts helping me bushhog forty acres, I’ll start cleaning the house.
(02-12-2019, 05:53 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I just got married and to do my part I took over kitchen duties only .

She’s responsible for everything else .

That’s awesome! Unless you can’t cook, then it’s still awesome anyway! daydream
I don't watch tv, I clean for an hour everyday so it doesn't build up to be a huge project. I don't mind doing housework or cooking. My wife is always happy I help her out.
(02-12-2019, 05:54 PM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I just wait on my wife to do it.
When she starts helping me bushhog forty acres, I’ll start cleaning the house.

I would gladly switch! Some earbuds under my gun range earphone things and a few episodes of Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio podcast and that’s a whole lot more fun than dusting and mopping. And yes, I have brushhogged before, I’m a country girl. Yeah3 you got it made man! Cheer
(02-12-2019, 05:47 PM)Fossy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 05:34 PM)Elvis Wrote: [ -> ]How bout just pause it.. clean for an hour. All done..

Let it shine..

That’s too much like actual work. [Image: ifss59v.gif]

And I don’t like the residual smell of vinegar. I can always smell it in my friends house that uses it.   I use ammonia.   Yeah3

There is no residual smell.. orange skins in the bottle will make it smell better..

Its an energy clean. Nothing like. Ammonia is awful stuff.
(02-12-2019, 05:56 PM)sivil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't watch tv, I clean for an hour everyday so it doesn't build up to be a huge project.  I don't mind doing housework or cooking.  My wife is always happy I help her out.

[Image: ppyCAsW.gif]

You are a god!  Kiss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17