The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The REAL Reason Pelosi & Congress Critters are Upset with Ilhan Omar - Much More than Anti-Semitism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just find over and over again that there's a story behind the story or too many things no one will say and that seems to be true of the Ilhan Omar story. Now I am in NO WAY a supporter or endorser of this loathsome woman BUT.....why are her fellow Congress Critters REALLY attacking her and proposing actions against her?

Think about what she said - or implied. Which was that members of Congress support Israel because they are receiving BRIBES from the lobbyists of AIPAC, the Israel lobby.

AND SHE IS RIGHT. BUT....it's not just AIPAC, it's many other groups, including foreign governments that our Congress Critters receive money from....and they are BRIBES however they are termed, and they DON'T WANT THIS EVER POINTED OUT. Certainly not by another member of Congress who is supposed to be "collegial" and NEVER openly criticize another Congress Critter or accuse them of anything. It's a closed society where they can steal or molest or drink or take drugs or whatever with none of their fellows blowing the whistle on them. And Omar blew the whistle - accidentally because she hates the Jews (which I don't btw, I am not commenting on AIPAC or Israel per se - just bribery).

I am also enraged by the attack on Steve King, whom as far as I know, was only championing the supremacy of Western Civilization - as something to be supported and endorsed - and this was interpreted falsely - even by the ever COWARDLY REPUBLICANS - as a pro-White statement. Again, the real subtext there to me was that King was an early and ardent Trump supporter, which is why I think he was really taken down, and I'm appalled that Trump did not defend him (as far as I know).
Unfortunately the King mistreatment is being used as the standard they want to hold Omar too and it's apples and oranges.

Moreover I believe that Omar even as a Somali and a Muslim, neither of which I like, STILL has free speech in America and she should be able to make her observations and statements WITHOUT REPRISAL. The true reprisal should be if her constituents don't want to vote her in again.

But as I say....that's not what this is about - it's about BRIBERY and their sensitivity to that issue because it's.....TRUE.

I believe all members of Congress should be routinely audited periodically to find out HOW THEY ARE MAKING THEIR MONEY (as so many of them start off with little and end up fabulously wealthy), WHERE it's coming from and WHO/WHAT individuals/orgs/govts they are involved with that could end up in pay-offs or payments in kind. I don't know how to get this done, but if we don't root out the corruption that has infested our govt, We the People will never actually have control of our governing system.
Maybe I should bump this myself, lol, as I don't know if anyone will see it. I post a lot less than I used to because I think it's kind of futile, but this really struck me to see all these offended peacocks strutting and preening about how awful this stupid woman is when...she's actually right about them taking bribes. She just didn't understand the full import of what she was saying.
Not only that but think about how many have dual citizenship with Israel!
She is funded by soros, talk about bribes. Facepalm
(02-12-2019, 01:43 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that but think about how many have dual citizenship with Israel!

That's very true. I don't think dual citizenship should be allowed. And certainly if you have it, you should not be able to serve in any public position in the US - certainly not Congress or POTUS or SCOTUS, etc.

But my point isn't just about Israel or Jews - it's much bigger than that. And I don't think that's why she's being attacked. I think it really IS because she said they were taking BRIBES. They don't want anyone in the club admitting that. They take bribes from EVERYONE - all kinds of orgs, individuals, businesses, countries, etc. That's why Congresspeople should be periodically AUDITED.
(02-12-2019, 01:46 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]She is funded by soros, talk about bribes. Facepalm

Absolutely - and maybe by other groups like CAIR....or Saudi Arabia. Who knows? Each of these Congress Critters is funded by something other than the citizens of the United States and we should KNOW WHERE THEIR MONEY IS COMING FROM.

That's the advantage of an ignorant freshman Congress Critter like Omar or even nutty AOC - they inadvertently reveal or blurt out the truth. Not polished like the old dragons who've been rotting in place for decades. The baby Congress Critters just climbed into their roosts.
(02-12-2019, 12:10 PM)Mehitable Wrote: [ -> ]I just find over and over again that there's a story behind the story or too many things no one will say and that seems to be true of the Ilhan Omar story. Now I am in NO WAY a supporter or endorser of this loathsome woman BUT.....why are her fellow Congress Critters REALLY attacking her and proposing actions against her?  

Think about what she said - or implied. Which was that members of Congress support Israel because they are receiving BRIBES from the lobbyists of AIPAC, the Israel lobby.  

AND SHE IS RIGHT.  BUT....it's not just AIPAC, it's many other groups, including foreign governments that our Congress Critters receive money from....and they are BRIBES however they are termed, and they DON'T WANT THIS EVER POINTED OUT. Certainly not by another member of Congress who is supposed to be "collegial" and NEVER openly criticize another Congress Critter or accuse them of anything. It's a closed society where they can steal or molest or drink or take drugs or whatever with none of their fellows blowing the whistle on them.  And Omar blew the whistle - accidentally because she hates the Jews (which I don't btw, I am not commenting on AIPAC or Israel per se - just bribery).

I am also enraged by the attack on Steve King, whom as far as I know, was only championing the supremacy of Western Civilization - as something to be supported and endorsed - and this was interpreted falsely - even by the ever COWARDLY REPUBLICANS - as a pro-White statement. Again, the real subtext there to me was that King was an early and ardent Trump supporter, which is why I think he was really taken down, and I'm appalled that Trump did not defend him (as far as I know).
Unfortunately the King mistreatment is being used as the standard they want to hold Omar too and it's apples and oranges.

Moreover I believe that Omar even as a Somali and a Muslim, neither of which I like, STILL has free speech in America and she should be able to make her observations and statements WITHOUT REPRISAL. The true reprisal should be if her constituents don't want to vote her in again.

But as I say....that's not what this is about - it's about BRIBERY and their sensitivity to that issue because it's.....TRUE.

I believe all members of Congress should be routinely audited periodically to find out HOW THEY ARE MAKING THEIR MONEY (as so many of them start off with little and end up fabulously wealthy), WHERE it's coming from and WHO/WHAT individuals/orgs/govts they are involved with that could end up in pay-offs or payments in kind. I don't know how to get this done, but if we don't root out the corruption that has infested our govt, We the People will never actually have control of our governing system.

I have been thinking about this also, just as you have bravely pointed out.
I am so 100% against lobbyists and the bribes these congress folks receive "to vote a certain way".
And these are HUGE bribes. I read a bit about some of them a few years ago. I wish I had saved that story!

And I think also that you have precisely stated the "Why" of her being attacked by her comrades.
(02-12-2019, 01:43 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that but think about how many have dual citizenship with Israel!

That's another of my pet peeves. imo, no one should serve in any government position who holds dual citizenship with another nation!
As long as I can remember there's been discussion about money in politics but nothing will be done because the people who could end it are the same people who are getting wealthy doing it.

It's seditious if not outright traitorous. There should be no connection between morals, ethics and dollars.
(02-12-2019, 01:46 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]She is funded by soros, talk about bribes. Facepalm

Everyone in DC except President Donald J. Trump is funded by special interest groups. V6sRZf4
Pages: 1 2 3