The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tho I have contemplated and medicated deeply on this subject.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I can't find a reason of why we just can't all get along.
Without trying to get one up over each other all the time like some sexually frustrated garden gnome.  
You got any reason?  
The fact is... We are all in this together and our petty differences do nothing but feed the machine of their agenda of "Divide and conquer"  

What say you?
Because you and I are not exactly alike and therefore cannot be reasonable with one another and must fight!

Chuckle

The only reason I can think of is if we get along it would be terrible for the global elite Hiding3
We're all different, sure we can find common ground occasionally but we all walk our own paths. This brotherhood of man is a myth the same as when feminists speak of a sisterhood.

We can unite over common goals but we are ultimately on a personal journey.
(02-11-2019, 10:45 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Because you and I are not exactly alike and therefore cannot be reasonable with one another and must fight!

Chuckle

The only reason I can think of is if we get along it would be terrible for the global elite  Hiding3

<333
(02-11-2019, 10:43 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find a reason of why we just can't all get along.
Without trying to get one up over each other all the time like some sexually frustrated garden gnome.  
You got any reason?  
The fact is... We are all in this together and our petty differences do nothing but feed the machine of their agenda of "Divide and conquer"  

What say you?

I say if that little gnome doesn't cut it out he's going to lose his little gnome weenie.
(02-11-2019, 10:49 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]We're all different, sure we can find common ground occasionally but we all walk our own paths. This brotherhood of man is a myth the same as when feminists speak of a sisterhood.

We can unite over common goals but we are ultimately on a personal journey.

I was more speaking of the forum and its inhabitants.

What you do irl is none of my concern, unless you do somthin I dislike within ear, eye or arms reach of me.
I could care less.
Party pooper .

All I can say is, If you feed this machine.
You're doing nothing but playing proxy to this child killing, child molesting nonsense dealing, shit demon infested fuckery we call our world leaders and beyond.
And I hope you fall into a volcano.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15