The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Doomsday Bunker For Sale in Vegas $18M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer, it's not mine and I don't work for Warren.

:[Image: oPzg6gL.jpg]

The famous Las Vegas Underground House is only 2 miles east of the center of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique 14,620 sqft concrete & steel doomsday bunker was designed to survive cataclysmic events in comfort. The Bunker looks like a large home in a yard with pool, spa, trees, guest house, BBQ & fountain and is surrounded by 500 linear feet of floor to ceiling Murals of city & mnt views with lighting that simulates day, dusk & dawn.

Photos and info at the link.
https://stephanl.bhhsnv.com/ListingDetai...9/2059923/

If it had a tennis court and a shooting range I might be interested ..

V6sRZf4
(02-10-2019, 03:02 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]Disclaimer, it's not mine and I don't work for Warren.

The famous Las Vegas Underground House is only 2 miles east of the center of the Las Vegas Strip. This unique 14,620 sqft concrete & steel doomsday bunker was designed to survive cataclysmic events in comfort. The Bunker looks like a large home in a yard with pool, spa, trees, guest house, BBQ & fountain and is surrounded by 500 linear feet of floor to ceiling Murals of city & mnt views with lighting that simulates day, dusk & dawn.

V6sRZf4

Pretty cool. But, I'd buy a ranch instead and head out of town. @LucyBarnable would like the kitchen I'm guessing :)

[Image: 2059923-37-alt.jpgx?w=780]
(02-10-2019, 03:07 AM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ][quote='MaximalGravity' pid='745646' dateline='1549782125']
Disclaimer, it's not mine and I don't work for Warren.

V6sRZf4

Pretty cool. But, I'd buy a ranch instead and head out of town. @LucyBarnable would like the kitchen I'm guessing :)

I'm not interested in living like a mole.

I'd just go live on the moon with the Millennials.

[Image: Octo-Green-Comic.jpg]
Nice but all I want is about 8k for a container to bury and set up.
Guess I’ll have to deal with a few tents and cold weather in the middle of BFE.
(02-10-2019, 03:18 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but all I want is about 8k for a container to bury and set up.

Lots of buried Conex Boxes up in the mountains. They need serious reinforcement if you're going to bury them. If you don't know how to weld (electric arc) and, aren't loaded with cash, learn.
(02-10-2019, 03:24 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2019, 03:18 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but all I want is about 8k for a container to bury and set up.

Lots of buried Conex Boxes up in the mountains. They need serious reinforcement if you're going to bury them. If you don't know how to weld (electric arc) and, aren't loaded with cash, learn.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about but to do it right it takes a little money unless you want to die of carbon dioxide poisoning and all the shit you get from unsanitary conditions.
(02-10-2019, 03:42 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2019, 03:24 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about but to do it right it takes a little money unless you want to die of carbon dioxide poisoning and all the shit you get from unsanitary conditions.

Folks in the mountains use them for storage. Some above and some belowground . A local rancher has a bunch..mostly 20 ft but, think a couple of 40 ft. If you buy a military box, you might find a communications unit. All insulated, ventilated, wired for DC and fitted with a serious door. They're more expensive but, much nicer.

https://www.ebtechindustrial.com/governm...ontainers/