The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 60K JA's own 60X more assets than 160 million Americans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The lower HALF of all Americans (160 million Americans) own 1/60th of the assets
that the top 60,000 Jewish Americans own. This is .000375% count head-to-head, then
1/60th = .000062% per person, less debt.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20...sh-wealth/
that means over 50% own nothing...like property....is that what the 160 million are...

60,000 Jewish Americans to own around $18 trillion in assets.  Especially when the bottom half of Americans—about 160 million people—own a combined total of about $0.3 trillion.  And when the bottom 25% of Americans—around 80 million people—have a negative net worth, i.e., more debt than assets.  This is not an accident, and it’s not just bad luck.  The wealth distribution system in America is designed to achieve this outcome, and Jews earn a hugely disproportionate benefit from it.

how about some wealth redistribution.....

Good history article for sure......Thanks
Oy vey the goyim knows.
(02-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]how about some wealth redistribution.....

What are you a Communist? Liberals are ruining this country.
Wealth distribution is stealing. If you're not rich that's cuz you're dumb.
They have more because they work harder and are very smart.

typical responses to facts like this
(02-09-2019, 03:40 PM)Treebeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]how about some wealth redistribution.....

What are you a Communist? Liberals are ruining this country.
Wealth distribution is stealing. If you're not rich that's cuz you're dumb.
They have more because they work harder and are very smart.

typical responses to facts like this

Hee...Hee...I mean wealth distribution to me....and you

Jud Suss (Jew Suess) The Restored Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fy1hSIz...1549746806
(02-09-2019, 04:41 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Hee...Hee...I mean wealth distribution to me....and you

Naw, I wouldn't steal from them myself, but would hope government to solve the problem
someday. If not, nothing I can do about it. Other countries may force them to cough it up.
You know these numbers don't even include cryptos and half breeds with Jewish mothers who
are considered tribe members like Gates and Bezos.