The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Chase Bank Shuts Down Proud Boys Leader’s Personal Bank Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enrique Tarrio, who is the Chairman of the Proud Boys fraternal organization, had his personal Chase bank account shut down abruptly earlier this week.

In a letter obtained exclusively by Big League Politics, the bank informs him that he must shut down all of his accounts by April 1st, 2019, without giving a reason

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/chase-bank...k-account/
(02-09-2019, 12:01 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Enrique Tarrio, who is the Chairman of the Proud Boys fraternal organization, had his personal Chase bank account shut down abruptly earlier this week.

In a letter obtained exclusively by Big League Politics, the bank informs him that he must shut down all of his accounts by April 1st, 2019, without giving a reason

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/chase-bank...k-account/

Hmmmmm?
He tells Big League Politics he has been banned from the following services, among others:

Facebook. Twitter Instagram Airbnb. FirstData. Square. Stripe. PayPal

Speaking to Big League Politics, Tarrio questions why so many major companies feel the need to target him.

“My political views pretty much mirror those of President Donald Trump,” Tarrio says. “But the media, and groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, smear me trying to tie me, an Afro-Cuban, to ideologies that would force me out of my own country if they went into effect. It’s completely asinine and based completely outside of reality.”
“How am I supposed to get food to feed my family? Are taking the directions of the Governor of Virginia and trying to abort me 34 years after birth,” Tarrio questions.

Jptdknpa
I hope he contacts Robert Barnes, one of the attys rep. the Covington kids. This is discrimination.
(02-09-2019, 12:13 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he contacts Robert Barnes, one of the attys rep. the Covington kids. This is discrimination.

Well, those are private businesses....

...but, if they are basing their decision not on financial, monetary reasons but rather social ones, like Sassy said, calling the Convington lawyer!
(02-09-2019, 12:28 PM)The Order of Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 12:13 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he contacts Robert Barnes, one of the attys rep. the Covington kids. This is discrimination.

Well, those are private businesses....

...but, if they are basing their decision not on financial, monetary reasons but rather social ones, like Sassy said, calling the Convington lawyer!

It is a private company but it's also one of the most regulated. This guy is a black Cuban so he's a protected species. They might have stepped in it here
Surprised he would be banking with the biggest jewish banking concern in the world, in the first place.

get a credit union.