The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Falling Into The Third World: LA City Atty Contracts Typhus During Outbreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Falling into the third world we are...

Video at link

Link
“It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck,” Greenwood said. “Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash.”

Moar
(02-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Scuffalufacus Wrote: [ -> ]“It felt like somebody was driving railroad stakes through my eyes and out the back of my neck,” Greenwood said. “Who gets typhus? It's a medieval disease that's caused by trash.”

Moar

Said Mr Greenwood, a man who helps oversee a city that is going the way of San Francisco....
So this must mean that typhus is still around in these modern times. I'm sure the rats didn't help, they didn't help the black plague either.
This is the results of current policies in place. More to come Cheer Sorry to say, but illegal immigration will soon destroy America. Yeah3
Gee, what a surprise.
Who could have guessed that if you live with filthy third worlders you could get a third world disease from the filth?

Eyeroll
Typhus is spread by lice .

There’s good news you can be vaccinated.

The bad news is it will probably devastate California, Oregon and Washington .
(02-09-2019, 05:15 PM)Quiet Storm Wrote: [ -> ]This is the results of current policies in place.  More to come  Cheer   Sorry to say, but illegal immigration will soon destroy America.  Yeah3

In all probability this originated with the homeless and from what I’ve read they are mostly white and African American.

The illegals get all the perks while our people struggle in squalor.
You mean typhoid?
(02-09-2019, 08:57 PM)White Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]You mean typhoid?

Typhus and typhoid are two different illness.