The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Scientist invents technology to see multidimensional beings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd3VVl_gD4s

Contrary to the beliefs of the transhumanists, the idea that we are not just physical beings living in a physical universe but multi-dimensional beings living in a multi-dimensional universe dates back to the earliest civilizations.
Many ancient spiritual and metaphysical philosophies, like Buddhism, Jainism, Hinduism, Kabbalism and others teach that there were multiple realms of existence and that the universe is somehow divided into planes; each consisting of its own reality; populated and inhabited by multitudes of entities, beings, creatures and objects. The hidden dimensions are described as making up a much larger proportion of the universe than the physical parts that can be seen.
Ancient Hindu traditions describe seven planes of existence, each teeming with life. The lower planes are said to express more of the material aspect and the higher planes express more of the energy aspect. These seven planes interpenetrate each other and occupy the same space. Different levels of consciousness are required to perceive these different planes or dimensions.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/scienti...al-beings/

He discovered a method of capturing far superior to infrared, ultraviolet, black light, video camera with TV without antenna, etc. And that method I call ENERGIVISION . I use special lenses, ultrasensitive screens of his invention and above all sunlight. The images that he captures are of unknown origin. He explains that his theory is that they are images of other planes. However he says he has not traveled to other places to expose the invention. He has tried to make known to the scientific community and only answered a scientific body of the USA and in a rude way. The media have ignored and silenced the discovery along with the images captured.
Daniel Nemes says: “The only way I have to publicize my invention and the captures are by Facebook, since 2015 I have posted 1000 photos on my facebook. When I started to publish my images on my social network I had a lot of rejection, it was very hard and even insults towards me, fortunately my images are now more known and when I post on my facebook or in other groups it is rare to receive a disqualification or insult ” .

http://www.mysterious-times.com/2018/06/...al-beings/

Scientist Invented Technology Superior to Any Other Form of Image Capturing
Nemes knew about the technology out there for capturing images, such as black light, infrared, ultraviolet and such, however, he went one better and found a way of capturing the unknown that was far superior. The named the technology he invented “Energivision”. According to Mysterious-times. com Nemes combined special lenses along with sunlight from Mother Nature and screens that are ultrasensitive that he invented himself. With his invention, Nemes claims that he can capture images that are of unknown origin, the images come from other planes and show multidimensional beings.
NASA and other companies must surely want to get their hands on such technology but Nemes said he has not exposed his invention, but he did try to make the scientific community aware of its existence. Nemes also claims the media has silenced his discovery and the images that he claims to have taken using his technology.

https://www.disclose.tv/scientist-claims...ngs-337450
Fascinating
What a great subject to discuss. This could tear down all the walls

Full Throttle

Awesome Thread!! Yeah3 These things are why I come to the forums. Heartflowers

I can get a twitter fest political shit posting anywhere. Chuckle
I think he uses Snapchat filters on his cell phone in conjunction with a photo editing program..
Chuckle
(02-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I think he uses Snapchat filters on his cell phone in conjunction with a photo editing program..
Chuckle

Or else I discovered that I, too, am an extra dimensional being...
[Image: vUlUUoG.jpg]
[Image: 7adkfsH.jpg]
[Image: RWGKmGh.jpg]

Chuckle

screen shots from vid below..

[Image: BLRJnVk.png][Image: byiyU23.png][Image: xF0qjus.png]
I don't think I want to see them!
That technology has always existed.

[Image: Gm8Twee.jpg]
(02-09-2019, 10:19 AM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 10:10 AM)Mmmkay_Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I think he uses Snapchat filters on his cell phone in conjunction with a photo editing program..
Chuckle

Or else I discovered that I, too, am an extra dimensional being...
[Image: vUlUUoG.jpg]
[Image: 7adkfsH.jpg]
[Image: RWGKmGh.jpg]

Chuckle

screen shots from vid below..

[Image: BLRJnVk.png][Image: byiyU23.png][Image: xF0qjus.png]

Wow that is really cool, maybe you are @Mmmkay_Ultra . Good job on that technique, it looks awesome!
'Technology'? We used to call it 'Acid'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4