The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What women hear when men get technical.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's like speaking another language,, Trust me guys,, Just say it's broken and you are going to fix it... You will be much better off then trying to explain it..

~mc~

I don't know what any of that means Chuckle
(05-12-2016, 08:54 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what any of that means Chuckle

Neither does he!

~mc~

(05-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Sheeple People Eater Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 08:54 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what any of that means Chuckle

Neither does he!

Jptdknpa
Rockwell makes crap inverse dynametric relay metrometer casings. That guy is full of shit. The flow junctions on the proton based gyrospectrocaps overheat when exposed to transvalient dremeldiodes.
(05-12-2016, 10:11 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]Rockwell makes crap inverse dynametric relay metrometer casings. That guy is full of shit. The flow junctions on the proton based gyrospectrocaps overheat when exposed to transvalient dremeldiodes.

Yep it's always them god damn gyrospectrocaps, get ya every time!
(05-12-2016, 10:13 PM)Sheeple People Eater Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 10:11 PM)Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]Rockwell makes crap inverse dynametric relay metrometer casings. That guy is full of shit. The flow junctions on the proton based gyrospectrocaps overheat when exposed to transvalient dremeldiodes.

Yep it's always them god damn gyrospectrocaps, get ya every time!

It's like writing for Star Trek scenes in engineering. Just make up techno babble. When I was a web press operator for a newspaper the owner met three guys on the golf course who spewed techno babble at him and convinced him they were experts in offset printing technologies. He paid them a few grand to come and give us a clinic on how to do our jobs. They didn't even know the basics of how an offset press even worked.
The women has always gave men a good knock down to size 1 2 life adjuster. Remembering the burn the bra days, the mini skirt era, man walks into lampost, car accident two men in car were distracted critical injuries. Today women are smarter.

If they are shown how to change a tire, oil plugs tranny fluid headlights. Fix the plumbing, run a chain saw. Paint a house, take a mouse out of a trap, heavy duty mechanic tractor fixing, Lets face it men. Women are on the iss, running in political leadership parties, driving big rigs across the continent, in the military in charge of men. The list is long. Which is a good thing for men. Means men can relax more, drink beer in the alley with the other neighborhood men. Go bowling with the other male buddys. If they want to switch the pants, the more power to them. I like a woman plumber showing a little bit of bum. LOL

roadtoad2

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.
Is there something wrong with me if I got aroused?
Pages: 1 2