The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hillary Teases 2020 Run. ...Please, please, please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mortal Combat.. Beto-Bob, Octo, The Burn, Starbucks-Man, Phony Indian Women, and Way too Friendly "Uncle Joe"..vs The HildaBeast.

Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’
February 8, 2019
By Martin Walsh

She’s (maybe) running!
Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sure sounded like someone who is still considering another run for the White House.
Clinton appeared in a pre-recorded video that aired on Thursday for the 2019 MAKERS conference, and she wasted little time arguing that “it takes a woman to get the job done.”

Snip
Clinton said, cracking a villainous smile. (I'm tan, I'm rested, I'm ready)

“I am energized and encouraged by the diverse group of women everywhere who are speaking out. Speaking out against inequality, and bigotry, and racism, and homophobia, and organizing to create change in their communities and our country, refusing to give in to cynicism or fear,” she added.

More and "enhanced" video footage of Hilda looking Healthy.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary...-job-done/
(02-09-2019, 01:57 AM)Miscellaneous Wrote: [ -> ]Yak

Let the Games Begin !
Actually, this would be a good thing. The Dem's would eat each other alive. Scream1
The survivor of it all, doesn't, and wouldn't stand a chance against the Don. Chuckle

Let the Carnage begin!!! Yeah3
(02-09-2019, 02:06 AM)Quiet Storm Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, this would be a good thing. The Dem's would eat each other alive.   Scream1
The survivor of it all,  doesn't, and wouldn't stand a chance against the Don.   Chuckle

It's all about the Cage Matches.. Hilda has her Marcy Park Boys working back stage. Anything goes.
(02-09-2019, 02:10 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2019, 02:06 AM)Quiet Storm Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, this would be a good thing. The Dem's would eat each other alive.   Scream1
The survivor of it all,  doesn't, and wouldn't stand a chance against the Don.   Chuckle

It's all about the Cage Matches.. Hilda has her Marcy Park Boys working back stage. Anything goes.

The lies and dirt that will be exposed is going to be EPIC!!! Chuckle All done to each other in a winner take all throw down!! Lmao
does the debating start this year or in 2020 ?
(02-09-2019, 02:26 AM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: [ -> ]does the debating start this year or in 2020 ?

2020. Middle of the year. Heartflowers
Woot Woot Woot Woot
She has been working out and eating 3 or four babies a day...

Bathing in young Virgins blood and Sharpening her teeth and claws and getting 600 dollar haircuts because she understands the "little people".

She's a maniac... And she's dancing like she never danced before. Dancing in that old cemetery out in the woods.

[Image: T0e5DI5.jpg]
Pages: 1 2