The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Men, time to make yourself fabulous!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/2019020...mainstream
This month, David Beckham appears on the cover of style magazine LOVE 20.5, in Dior, styled by Kim Jones, green roses and bird tattoos spiralling up his neck. “With the lighting and the pose, David reminded me of David Sylvian from [1970s and ‘80s band] Japan,” says make-up artist Miranda Joyce, who worked on the shoot. “It seemed right to add eye make-up, the bright blue that Bowie wore in the Life on Mars video. I knew David could make it work, even though it wasn’t something he’d done before.” It’s a great portrait – and yet what really got people talking was that eyeshadow.
[Image: p0704f51.jpg]

Facepalm
Oh man, I wish I was a young kid right now, because in 10-20 years there won't be any MEN in their 20s, and that ONE man will have all the women wanting him Chuckle
(02-08-2019, 06:11 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/2019020...mainstream
This month, David Beckham appears on the cover of style magazine LOVE 20.5, in Dior, styled by Kim Jones, green roses and bird tattoos spiralling up his neck. “With the lighting and the pose, David reminded me of David Sylvian from [1970s and ‘80s band] Japan,” says make-up artist Miranda Joyce, who worked on the shoot. “It seemed right to add eye make-up, the bright blue that Bowie wore in the Life on Mars video. I knew David could make it work, even though it wasn’t something he’d done before.” It’s a great portrait – and yet what really got people talking was that eyeshadow.

Facepalm
Oh man, I wish I was a young kid right now, because in 10-20 years there won't be any MEN in their 20s, and that ONE man will have all the women wanting him  Chuckle

yeah, hard pass on dudes with make-up.. nope!
I’m already fabulous.

How can you improve on perfect ?
(02-08-2019, 06:13 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:11 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/2019020...mainstream

Facepalm
Oh man, I wish I was a young kid right now, because in 10-20 years there won't be any MEN in their 20s, and that ONE man will have all the women wanting him  Chuckle

Chuckle
Don't worry, they will brainwash the younger women
(02-08-2019, 06:14 PM)FallingDown Wrote: [ -> ]I’m already fabulous.

How can you  improve on perfect ?

1dunno1 Probably if you ate more steak
(02-08-2019, 06:17 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:13 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

Facepalm

Chuckle

the younger generation couples will be comparing who has better cheek bones and longest eyelashes Chuckle

you know the drill...

pics or GTFO Chuckle
(02-08-2019, 06:18 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:17 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:13 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, hard pass on dudes with make-up.. nope!

Chuckle

the younger generation couples will be comparing who has better cheek bones and longest eyelashes  Chuckle

Chuckle I could only imagine the arguments on who wears the skinny jeans in the relationship
(02-08-2019, 06:19 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:17 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Chuckle

the younger generation couples will be comparing who has better cheek bones and longest eyelashes  Chuckle

Chuckle  I could only imagine the arguments on who wears the skinny jeans in the relationship

Lmao

you know the drill...

pics or GTFO  Chuckle

If I was actually fabulous that wouldn’t be a problem .

But you just force me too make a humiliating confession.

I’m not fabulous I am only way way way way above average . Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10