The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: U.S. Arms Al Qaeda, Saudis Lie, Americans Pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:Where do you think US military equipment ends up when it is sent to Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates? Rick Sanchez discusses new reports that some of it was passed along to al Qaeda and reminds us that RT America has been reporting on the issue for months. Then former Pentagon official Michael Maloof joins Rick Sanchez to discuss.

Quote:Donald Trump’s second State of the Union address was conspicuously light when it came to foreign policy. Why was this? Was his aim to avoid disappointing his base while at the same time wishing not to spar with the Deep State? Are these mixed signals an elaborate strategy or an indication of indecisiveness?
CrossTalking with Brian Becker, John Sitilides, and Lew Rockwell.

Quote:It’s clear National Security Advisor John Bolton and U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are determining Washington’s moves in places the United States has occupied, including Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Former Pentagon official Michael Maloof sits down with RT America’s Manila Chan.

Quote:Former diplomat Jim Jatras joins Scottie Nell Hughes to discuss President Donald Trump and State Secretary Mike Pompeo’s recent public remarks concerning the continuing US involvement in Syria. He believes that Trump is in a “tug of war” with his top advisors and it’s not clear who will prevail.
I'm pretty sure Trump is exposing the neocons. Allowing Eliot Abrams' appointment just capped it for me.

He cannot fight on two fronts simultaneously. He cannot take on the Dems and the neocons at the same time.

So he's just laying the groundwork, making them responsible for a military and humanitarian disaster so he can publicly pin it on them when the time is right, after the Dems are finished.

I used to highly rate Crosstalk but Lovell's never gotten Q and what it represents, but he does have guests no-one else gets. What's your mileage @SkyCat?
(02-08-2019, 04:38 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Trump is exposing the neocons. Allowing Eliot Abrams' appointment just capped it for me.

He cannot fight on two fronts simultaneously. He cannot take on the Dems and the neocons at the same time.

So he's just laying the groundwork, making them responsible for a military and humanitarian disaster so he can publicly pin it on them when the time is right, after the Dems are finished.

I certainly hope that's the case.
(02-08-2019, 04:38 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I used to highly rate Crosstalk but Lovell's never gotten Q and what it represents, but he does have guests no-one else gets. What's your mileage @SkyCat?

I still highly rate CrossTalk. I have no interest in "Q".
I have no interest in "Q".

It's a psyop, but it's a good psyop, both in the execution sense and in its general objective.

And even if it's just words on a screen at the end of the day, its connected the right dots in millions of minds since it started and that's not a bad thing, even if it does nothing else.
(02-08-2019, 05:18 PM)Dr Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I have no interest in "Q".

It's a psyop, but it's a good psyop, both in the execution sense and in its general objective.

And even if it's just words on a screen at the end of the day, its connected the right dots in millions of minds since it started and that's not a bad thing, even if it does nothing else.

It teaches people how to research and stimulates critical thinking skills. Something that's been sorely lacking in our recent years. It awakens people to the truth! I'll stand up any day for a psyop like that.