The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: What I dream.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its always the same place, the same houses, the same streets - but it is not anywhere I have ever been.
I can describe every house on this one street, yet in my waking hours, I have never been there.
The people I see in the dream are real enough, but they are all people who I know have died.

The dream does not scare me, but sometimes I think I am "losing it".
I can't ask if you have had similar dreams, because I don't know what you dream.
But when I can carry on a conversation with my brother who has been dead for 32 years, or meet my best friend who died in 2005, and remember it when I wake up, then I start getting creeped out.

I don't want to sound weird, but these dreams are a nightly occurance and have been for the last 10 year's...
(02-06-2019, 08:11 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Its always the same place, the same houses, the same streets - but it is not anywhere I have ever been.
I can describe every house on this one street, yet in my waking hours, I have never been there.
The people I see in the dream are real enough, but they are all people who I know have died.

The dream does not scare me, but sometimes I think I am "losing it".
I can't ask if you have had similar dreams, because I don't know what you dream.
But when I can carry on a conversation with my brother who has been dead for 32 years, or meet my best friend who died in 2005, and remember it when I wake up, then I start getting creeped out.

I don't want to sound weird, but these dreams are a nightly occurance and have been for the last 10 year's...

Damn, very cool, but scary at the same time!
I guess if it were me having that kind of dream over, and over, I would start to believe my time here was soon to be up!
I have had dreams of loved ones that passed, but never like what you described.
[Image: never-pee-in-a-dream-meme.png]
Interesting. Do they ever tell you anything that has happened, or is it just a general conversation? I would think if it was a sign of your passing, it wouldn't go on for 10 years! V6sRZf4
Maybe the history of those you see, or the date of their passing, has a story to relate to you?

Interesting dream. May be a lot hidden in there.