The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: So I have Trekked to the Middle of My Yard to Post This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing well Hugs

My service has gotten so bad since a huge electrical sub station started up between us and the closest cell tower around, that I had to give up on posting.  Well at least until we can afford about a 500 dollar booster.

I can peek in every once in a while but since I never know when I can reply again, have avoided discussion.

But this is worth putting on the rubber boots and sloshing in the mud out here to get a signal  Chuckle

My daughter calls me Mama Bear... and today gifted me with a T-shirt that said Maw Maw Bear!...  IM FINALLY GOING TO BE A MAWMAW!!!   I swear I can never remember feeling so much Happiness and Joy!  

She is only 5 wks so Im not allowed to tell anyone yet...but oooooooooh!!! I HAD TO TELL SOMEBODY!!!!  

Again I miss yall and Love yall!!!

Heartflowers

[Image: h4DC0509F]

Full Throttle

Cmicsfee

~mc~

I thought of you the other day and wondered where you been!!

Hope all is well Hugs
(02-05-2019, 05:52 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing well Hugs

My service has gotten so bad since a huge electrical sub station started up between us and the closest cell tower around, that I had to give up on posting.  Well at least until we can afford about a 500 dollar booster.

I can peek in every once in a while but since I never know when I can reply again, have avoided discussion.

But this is worth putting on the rubber boots and sloshing in the mud out here to get a signal  Chuckle

My daughter calls me Mama Bear... and today gifted me with a T-shirt that said Maw Maw Bear!...  IM FINALLY GOING TO BE A MAWMAW!!!   I swear I can never remember feeling so much Happiness and Joy!  

She is only 5 wks so Im not allowed to tell anyone yet...but oooooooooh!!! I HAD TO TELL SOMEBODY!!!!  

Heartflowers

Try one of these, best bang for the buck. IMHO
https://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-WUSB6400M/
(02-05-2019, 05:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of you the other day and wondered where you been!!

Hope all is well Hugs

How are things your way? Hugs Drop me a pm when you get a chance and let me know. I'll do them same when I can catch a signal. I should have checked in sooner

But things couldnt be better here. Lol well besides getting a decent cell signal or net service. Chuckle
Congratulations are in order! Best of health and love for your daughter and the little one on the way! Congrats, Mawmaw.

~mc~

(02-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 05:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of you the other day and wondered where you been!!

Hope all is well Hugs

How are things your way?  Hugs  Drop me a pm when you get a chance and let me know.  I'll do them same when I can catch a signal.  I should have checked in sooner

But things couldnt be better here.  Lol well besides getting a decent cell signal or net service.  Chuckle

You need to move because we need to see you more Chuckle
(02-05-2019, 06:01 PM)Hazmat Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 05:52 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing well Hugs

Heartflowers

Try one of these, best bang for the buck. IMHO
https://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-WUSB6400M/

Wont work. Ive researched it. The closest tower to us is about 6 miles away, with the substation between us and it. Only other tower is about 10 miles away :( Plus we have a metal roof. So we have to get this booster that has an outdoor antennae with a cable going to a hot spot inside, that then sends a signal through the house.

We've also have been looking at satellite internet, we had satellite tv yrs ago but its heavily wooded here and every time a cloud went over we lost service. But at least we would get a signal sometimes? But it looks more and more like a really good booster would be our best bet. We are already paying for the phones with unlimited data. Its just that initial investment.
Contact your local electric utility and explain the problem.  Normally they would rather work with you than have you blasting them on SM.  If you don't get a satisfactory response then post relentlessly on their SM sites.

Congratulations on the news.
Congratulations on the Top Secret Secret.

Our lips are sealed. Chuckle

Hugs
Pages: 1 2 3