The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Broken Bone Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For all who are knowledgeable in quick healing and natural healing I need some replies. My daughter is going to have surgery on a severe bunion next week. This will be the second one she’s had and she’s only 21. It’s going to be a radical surgery where they break bones screws, plates and will be in a cast for six months. What I want to know is what kind of supplements and things should she be taking to help heal the bones stronger quicker and healthier .

All advise appreciated. Yeah3
Wow, that's too bad. I hope she comes through it OK.

Coincidentally, there's a couple of threads on the front page now that deal with bone health (among other things). I broke way, way too many bones when I was younger...turns out, that whole motocross thing wasn't a good idea after all lol. But, the one bit of advice I can give from experience is when a Doctor says to rest the injury, by all means, rest.A second fracture is way more painful and having the Doctor finish breaking a 2nd fracture just so they can reset it again properly is excruciating.

Tell her to rest up afterwards and good luck!

~mc~

Ask @Talon and @Aquarius

They gave me a ton of healing info when I had surgery in 2017

Heartflowers
Agreed, Comfrey is otherwise known as the "Knitting" herb...grows here there and everywhere.
hate to say it, but she just needs the weather the storm, it's going to heal at its own pace.
(02-05-2019, 03:28 PM)Looky Wrote: [ -> ]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7azhk_Dk7fw

If you soak the cleaned and chopped root for a couple of hours (in water, 1 teaspoon per cup) then simmer it for half an hour...strain and refrigerate...take a half cup 2-3 times a day... it works better than applying it as a poultice. Comfrey must be cooked to avoid doing liver damage. It will look like muddy water and it doesn't taste very good but it works.
(02-05-2019, 03:18 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's too bad. I hope she comes through it OK.

Coincidentally, there's a couple of threads on the front page now that deal with bone health (among other things). I broke way, way too many bones when I was younger...turns out, that whole motocross thing wasn't a good idea after all lol. But, the one bit of advice I can give from experience is when a Doctor says to rest the injury, by all means, rest.A second fracture is way more painful and having the Doctor finish breaking a 2nd fracture just so they can reset it again properly is excruciating.

Didn't they put you to sleep for that??? Scream1
(02-05-2019, 09:30 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 03:18 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's too bad. I hope she comes through it OK.

In some cases yes, but I broke my collarbone, then re-fractured it a couple weeks later. I was awake for that one. I guess the level of pain I was expressing let the Doc know if he sufficiently broke it again lol.
(02-05-2019, 09:35 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 09:30 PM)Sassy Wrote: [ -> ]

In some cases yes, but I broke my collarbone, then re-fractured it a couple weeks later. I was awake for that one. I guess the level of pain I was expressing let the Doc know if he sufficiently broke it again lol.

Facepalm That hurts just thinking about it.
Pages: 1 2